Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy gets pulled over for drunk driving, county police lose records, he is left in solitary for two years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
    Problem with any toxicological data is you need to know the time frame of the study. The LD information described above for salt and glyphosate likely are mortality for acute dosages but don't reflect the long term effects. Thus you need to delve into the weeds of the MSDS's to detemrine if the compounds in question are suspected carcinogens, teratogens, mutagens or otherwise have any known reportable long term effects.
    Yeah, even less salt can be deadly if you suffer from high blood pressure.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
      Problem with any toxicological data is you need to know the time frame of the study. The LD information described above for salt and glyphosate likely are mortality for acute dosages but don't reflect the long term effects. Thus you need to delve into the weeds of the MSDS's to detemrine if the compounds in question are suspected carcinogens, teratogens, mutagens or otherwise have any known reportable long term effects.
      Yeah, but my intention was just to show how they could make that claim.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Bumped over the 2005 threads.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          He's trying to say you're a goddamn moron.
          Hum, I was "trying" to say that his case for private jails and Monsanto are so obviously wrong he should give up already.
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
          X