Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy gets pulled over for drunk driving, county police lose records, he is left in solitary for two years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
    Isn't that just California? And it's not low-level offenses that get you locked up for life, it's multiple felonies.
    god forbid you have your weed in two bags

INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE

i'm white so i dun gotta wory about that
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Not actually true. Our crime rates are higher in some areas and lower than others.

Just because we have lots of people in prison doesn't mean they are there for no reason, or that they shouldn't be there.

Oncle Boris holds conspiracy theories about for-profit ****ing food companies like Monsanto so I have no reason to care about his opinion on for profit prison contractors.
      What the **** are you trying to say?

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
        god forbid you have your weed in two bags

INTENT TO DISTRIBUTE

i'm white so i dun gotta wory about that
        How many times they get you for that bro?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

NOT A ONE
          they never saw the trees or the forest
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

**** the police. I'll fight crime with my colt 45
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

He got $15.5m.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/forgotten-p...113629164.html

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris View Post
                What the **** are you trying to say?

He's trying to say you're a goddamn moron.
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

It's a good thing they don't have any private prisons in California.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...510530398.html
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                    Erm, that was in the initial post...
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

That's really confusing, I've basically invented a whole thread discussion in my head. I was sure this thread had loads of posts discussing what if any financial compensation he might receive. I'm scared now..

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post

If you're in the pro-Monsanto camp, you're backing the wrong horse, Johnny.

They said their product Roundup Weedkiller is safer than table salt.

NaCl LD50, oral/rat: 3g / kg

Glyphosate LD50, oral/rat: 4.32g / kg
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I don't listen to hip hop
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                            NaCl LD50, oral/rat: 3g / kg

Glyphosate LD50, oral/rat: 4.32g / kg
                            Problem with any toxicological data is you need to know the time frame of the study. The LD information described above for salt and glyphosate likely are mortality for acute dosages but don't reflect the long term effects. Thus you need to delve into the weeds of the MSDS's to detemrine if the compounds in question are suspected carcinogens, teratogens, mutagens or otherwise have any known reportable long term effects.
                            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Isn't that just California? And it's not low-level offenses that get you locked up for life, it's multiple felonies.
                              It's not California, or at least not any more, as one of the propositions which passed specifically made it so low level drug offenses cannot be considered strikes. Also drug offenders now get sent to rehab instead of jail.

Oncle Boris holds conspiracy theories about for-profit ****ing food companies like Monsanto so I have no reason to care about his opinion on for profit prison contractors.
                              There have been several high profile cases of private for profit prison contractors bribing judges to increase sentences and even to lock up kids/people who didn't deserve it in any way, shape, or form simply because the for profit jail would make money off of it. The most notable one, if my memory serves me, was a kids prison in Arizona which resulted in a former judge and lots of employees of the private for profit prison going to jail while millions and millions of dollars got paid to defendants who were wrongly imprisoned as part of the conspiracy.

In short, just because you don't like Oncle Boris doesn't mean he isn't right on that much.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X