• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not likely.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
      It's actually pretty cool now. The "internals" are far more advanced than they were at launch.

That's what Obama said.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Great new DLC available

[QUOTATION]
        Ensure your Sims are protected with the Progressive Office. This free content allows you to build a Progressive Office to buy insurance in the event of a disaster. Natural disaster hit your city? No worries! If you’ve purchased insurance, you’ll receive a much-needed payment. Feel better knowing you can recover quicker from catastrophes.
        [/QUOATINQON]

Comment

• Maxis announced they're no longer pursuing bigger maps: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li....page#30300928

Originally posted by Sava View Post
          What I'm currently playing with:

(only brought up the map issue again to show off)
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I don't even care anymore. The franchise is dead to me. EA doesn't exist. Origin is uninstalled... to never be installed again. I'm done with their bull****.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Maxis used to be so awesome, my favourites next to Microprose, but now... ugh.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Anyone from Apolyton still playing this? I just bought it the other day and installed it, and then read this thread (If I had read it first I'm not sure I would have bought it). I bought it with the intention of playing Solo, as I thought SimCity should be played (though I admit it has been an awfully long time since I played it last).
                  "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Nope, haven't played it since a few months after release. For anyone considering buying this I would recommend them to buy SimCity 4 instead. The few interesting ideas in this game was unfortunately badly implemented and is overall a lot worse than SimCity 4
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Nope. I uninstalled Simcity and Origin a few weeks after the release... never to be installed again. What a waste.

Simcity 4
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I still play it daily. I honestly think it is better than sex. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE ALL THE DLC??? I HAVE ALL THE DLC

Comment

• SimCity4 sucks. SC3k and SC2k ftw.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• You still fat? It's been a year since I last asked. I'm guessing yes.

Comment

• Lost over 30 kg actually.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                                SimCity4 sucks.
                                You've lost your mind along with your weight.

Comment

Working...
                                X