Simcity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
    that doesn't sound like a game that i'd pay sixty bucks to play. it sounds more like a MUD than anything else.
    If you're poor, I'd agree it's an extravagant expense.

Comment

• yeah, but kingdom of loathing is free.

yeah the graphics are ****, but the depth is there. i mean, if you're into that sort of thing.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
        If you're poor,
        own goal. why do you think i mooch games off of known trolls?

Comment

• That looks like a ****ty RPG. What the **** does that have in common with a citybuilder?

Comment

Don't think I've played a Facebook game with this much depth, or these kind of graphics.
            I didn't say a Facebook game ... it sounds like Facebook. Log in once in a while to see what your friends have been doing. Post a few things to the wall. It's almost word for word.

Comment

• Minus the whole game part, yes, it is like Facebook, which seems like high praise to me.

Comment

That looks like a ****ty RPG. What the **** does that have in common with a citybuilder?
                it's a game i play for twenty minutes a day that's got some deep strategy. for free. the genre doesn't even enter into it.

Comment

• Okay

Comment

• i used to play sim city obsessively, for hours on end. even civ 5 lets people do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                      I beg to differ. Come look at my front yard. The moles have clearly won.

****ing moles
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                        i used to play sim city obsessively, for hours on end. even civ 5 lets people do that.
                        Sounds kind of creepy. SC5 works best as a longer game. You talk with other people over a long term about how to fix the region. That is what makes it unique.

Comment

That looks like a ****ty RPG. What the **** does that have in common with a citybuilder?
                          Maybe they let you build a castle or something.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You talk with other people

The whole reason I play video games is to avoiding doing this. Stop being an apologist for a terrible game.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                              I beg to differ. Come look at my front yard. The moles have clearly won.
                              Have you tried flooding them out with a garden hose? If not there is a poison gas you can buy which should kill the little bastards. It's like fogging a house but in their tunnel network instead.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X