Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    Noted.

Maybe when it drops down to the $20 range, then. Gramercy.
    Tavern? I have to admit I didn't want to get tossed out of that place as it was the #2 restaurant in America but I had been at a poly meet, for, like 8 hours, and the truth is even though I knew venom wanted to stay there I couldn't help myself mentioning how we had been drinking for 4-5 hours and how I thought I might throw up. Venom was unhappy about leaving before the meal was really done but I made a big fuss about having to stand outside and threatened to vomit on several of the wait staff so...
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I live in Micronesia
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
        Far Cry 3 does have great graphics.

The main missions though..ugh. Such a bad plot. So many QTEs and limited options.
        Until FC3 came out I felt like I hadn't truly enjoyed a PC game since Crysis came out in 2007. Crysis 2 was a huge letdown. Far Cry 2 didn't have the kind of jaw dropping graphics I expected.

With Crysis, I just started expecting having tactical freedom and being allowed to approach objectives from many different directions, choosing how I proceeded through the level. With a few exceptions the environments never felt constricted. It wasn't like a big open world, so to speak, but it never felt limiting. I never found myself thinking about the map boundaries. I haven't really seen that repeated anywhere.

Comment

• Ghost Recon 1? Arma? Flashpoint?

Far Cry's scripted missions offer very little freedom. (The boat mission was particularly egregious, but the sniper ones and minigun ones were also bad. I did like the flamethrower marijuana one though)

The outposts were just so easy after a while. You had freedom of approach, but the AIs were all looking the wrong way and had tigers sitting around for you to unleash.

Comment

• Okay, admit it, watching them all get mauled by a tiger was pretty awesome.

I never played any of the Ghost Recon games. Arma is a glitchy piece of ****. Never played Flashpoint. Remember, though, I'm talking about games post-2007. I was spoiled on CoD by Crysis.

Comment

• Ghost Recon 1 was the ****ing ****. It's like $1 on Steam. Amazing game.

Comment

• $6.49. Close enough

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	muscledude6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	9094897
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Name:	musclestud5.jpg
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	9094898

Comment

Name:	twomen1.jpg
Size:	199.6 KB
ID:	9094899

Comment

• Are you trying to get banned for spam?

Comment

• Doesn't Sava come around every now and then and post spam in every thread on the first page?

Comment

• I'm completely supportive of MrFun's efforts to achieve Poly's first openly gay Tuberski.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                              I'm completely supportive of MrFun's efforts to achieve Poly's first openly gay Tuberski.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                                I'm completely supportive of MrFun's efforts to achieve Poly's first openly gay Tuberski.
                                This is why I have him on ignore.

MrFun must be a bottom.

Comment

Working...
                                X