Overheard on Albie Speer's Marine Officer Selection Course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
    Am I the only one that misses Alby's posts? I hope he fails so we get him back...
    We can look forward to posts from a remote combat area in Afghanistan. Something like:

What do I do with this woman? I have an enemy combatant shooting at me but as she is a woman I have no idea what to do. What should I do?

Comment

• He won't be going to Afghanistan if the president's timetable is to be believed. He's not going to get to a unit before it deploys and I don't think any more Marine reserve units are deploying anyway.

Comment

• We're out of that sinking ****hole. No way we're gonna stick around any longer than '14. It's just a question of how soon after we see Karzai in a new video, unless he has the sense to flee the country.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• wouldn't it be interesting if they found Aimen Al Zawiriri hiding in Karzai's palace, sadly not altogether implausible...
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Two birds with one drone.

The only question about Karzai isn't has he sold out, it's how many parties has he sold out to concurrently?
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• speaking to someone very close to the action in Guam this week, they are packing up their bongos over there in Kaboom, but it would Albie's luck to be on the last rotation, wouldn't it...

I'm not the only who bugged out to the Pacific...give me water over sand any day
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
              X