Starving the beast: the U.S. Military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    What's the difference in unwitting and witless? Nothing.

On with your discussion.
    Unwitting ought to know better. Witless doesn't have the faculties to know better.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
      You're never wrong. You're just trolling. Even when some douche does some cliche FTFY crap, and you defend him. You're just trolling. We get it.

Well, we all know I sure as hell got you.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
        Unwitting ought to know better. Witless doesn't have the faculties to know better.
        And somehow Slowwie is at the unnatural nexus of that particular Venn diagram...

Welcome back, MtG
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Well, we all know I sure as hell got you.
          That you did.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

"Class warfare" in this country in this day and age is not about literally lining anyone up against the wall. It's about the whining of the privileged and their lapdogs and bootlickers when they sense their playing field may not be tilted their way quite so much any more.
            When they came for the capital gains, I said nothing...
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• If making a billion dollars and getting taxed at 99% is a punishment... then sign me up.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
              X