X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like you have seen it, Guy.

Now you just have to name it.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• GODDAMNIT

I was like... 13 or something when I saw this damned movie. Only way I'm gonna come up with the title is through google.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• You are 1 away...

ACK!

Comment

• ?

I think you and I are thinking of different movies...

Comment

• Student bodies ?
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• That's the one I described, but Tube's last hint points in another direction.

Comment

• What movie had 11 sequels?

+1 everything.

ACK!

Comment

• And a quote:

"Selling the house now would be like closing the barn door after the horses eat your children."

ACK!

Comment

• I know what it is only because I was googling for the title of the movie I thought it was (Student Bodies).

Comment

• Good enough, what is it?

ACK!

Comment

• Saturday the 14th, I assume.

Comment

• Yep.

ACK!

Comment

• Okay, my turn. This movie is from a genre we have already explored a bit.

This title pharoah has absolutely nothing to do with Egypt, and fights a real cold *****. (sigh, autosensor. rhymes with "itch")

Comment

• Bubba Ho Tep.

ACK!

Comment

• Nyet.

This movie was directed parodied (briefly) in one of the previous films I've hinted at here.

The "cold (rhymes with itch)" in the first clue refers to the name of the actress who played the chief antagonist.

Comment

Working...
                                X