Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If God really created Adam and Eve .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If God really created Adam and Eve .....

why are they often shown in paintings with belly buttons?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Saw it on Facebook. Artist ****up would be my guess.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Artists - plural, as I'm sure many artists over the centuries have made the mistake.

Comment

And each ONE that did ****ed up.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

God created man in his own image. So ... obviously God has a belly button. It's not for us to question why he has a belly button. But it would seem to confirm the Mormon beliefs about God. So next time the missionaries come by, you know what to ask them about.

Comment

That's a good point. I'm going to my first service and I'll raise my hand ask about that.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
              Because belly buttons are sexy.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Okay..................

Comment

I know! Maybe when God created Adam and Eve, he made them with umbilical cords attached, and then He removed them.

But then, what would the other end of the umbilical cords have been attached to?

Comment

An apple.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

maybe adam and eve got wasted on some poisonous plant and when she gave birth they thought the cord was their talking snake

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                        Painters are silly people?
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                          An apple.
                          Ah ha!

Comment

When God cast Adam and Eve out of the garden and decreed that henceforth childbirth would be painful, did he accomplish this by shrinking Eve's vagina? Up until that point did she have an absolutely massive vagina or something? Also, when God said this, how was Eve supposed to have any basis for comparison WRT the pain of childbirth - had she given birth prior to being expelled from the garden? If so, where did these pre-Cain-and-Abel kids go to? Or was it that prior to being expelled from the garden Adam and Eve only had anal/oral sex owing to Adam not enjoying Eve's massive vagina, and hence there weren't any pre-expulsion childbirths? This would still present the problem of how Adam and Even were supposed to know that they were being punished about the whole childbirth thing. "As punishment for your sins, **** will now taste nasty." "But God, we weren't eating **** up until now anyway." "Oh. Well, trust me, **** used to taste awesome, but now it tastes nasty. So there."
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

The garden of eden had an ample supply of anesthesia. The children she had in the garden of eden must have been Cain and Abel's wives.

Comment

Working...
                              X