X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried this on someone ELSE:

"What time do you go on?"
    "huh?"
    "Got this Victoria Secret fashion show about to be on. Waiting to see you go on stage"
    "Lmaooo righhhht. Thanks though"
    "Yeah better not outshine them. That's their livelihood. Maybe next year "
    "Lmao thanks. Ur funny"

Wasn't going anywhere so I left it alone.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I bet she wasn't even chuckling, much less laughing her ass off.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
        I bet she wasn't even chuckling, much less laughing her ass off.
        of course not. It was coming from me. Let it come from someone she wants, though.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I wasn't trying to be nasty to you, more of an observation on the triflingness of women.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            Tried this on someone ELSE:

"What time do you go on?"
            "huh?"
            "Got this Victoria Secret fashion show about to be on. Waiting to see you go on stage"
            "Lmaooo righhhht. Thanks though"
            "Yeah better not outshine them. That's their livelihood. Maybe next year "
            "Lmao thanks. Ur funny"

Wasn't going anywhere so I left it alone.
            You sounded desperate.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Do you have, or have you ever had female friends? If so, talk to women like you talk to your friends, but ask them out and let them know casually that you are slightly attracted to them.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

and remember because your guy won the election you look masterful and your little friend probably grew by about an inch in her mind, but this effect will be temporary
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

But Alby's guy did not win, thus extending his virginity. At least until the midterm elections.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

You appear incapable of being friends with a woman. You don't think they sense this same thing? If you just want sex, go rent a woman. If you're really looking for a lasting relationship, you're going to need to be friends that are able to talk. Everyone gets out of bed eventually.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                      But Alby's guy did not win, thus extending his virginity. At least until the midterm elections.
                      lol, see what I did *evil grin*
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Looks like a sign of bipolar - stay far, far away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          It's 2012. I dare you to find a woman who is not medicated or self-medicated.
                          All the ones I know. I guess it's a function of the company you keep.
                          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            It's 2012. I dare you to find a woman who is not medicated or self-medicated.
                            Is this a serious statement?

Comment

• For Albie, 'fraid so.
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                              X