Women make no damn sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    It's probably typical GOP talking points.
    But remember, according to Alby, I"M the partisan tool of the Democrats, but Alby is purely objective when it comes to politics.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

That allegedly crazy woman is just putting into words what most of us have said that women probably think about Alby once they've spoken to him for a while. So, maybe not that crazy.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Albi
        Due to your inability to understand women, I recommend this site for you.

http://jackinworld.com/

Good luck

Comment

I'm not going near that link
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Pax View Post
            None of these are really cons or pros. Although, All are useful as conversation topics. if you know how to navigate them.

This girl is HOT, educated and smart(She got into Howard). It does not matter what her personal beliefs are... BTW Bisexual, vegan, former Howard U. history major who only dates white conservatives. Atheist but believes in astrology, gemstone therapy, and fairies. Pot-legalization activist would technically mean that she does not date anyone. However, At some point, someone has to make exceptions. For example, If i believed in everything that she did but I was black, she would probably date me. Also, if I disagreed, with everything she stands for but I was a white conservative that she found attractive she would probably date me. If I were woman that she found attractive and shared enough of her beliefs she would date me.
            But if I was you. I would definitely go after that one.
            -Based on your own belief system, it does not matter too you if she believes in Astrology, Gemstones or Christianity. You think it's all crazy.
            - She is a liberal but has stated a preference for conservatives. That's you.
            - She believes in eating healthy(vegan), I don't think you are but you also believe in eating healthy.
            - She is actually interested in what you have too say, even if she wants too make fun of it.
            - Pot legalization should not be a romantic deal breaker. Even if you are against legalization what does that really have to do with whether or not the two you could have a good time together.
            - Like I said she has a nice body, face and cute smile.
            - She is educated.
            The only actual cons are that she told you she is on medication, she is obviously argumentative.
            You don't know what kind of medication or even if she was speaking of something like marijuana or rheumatizz medicine.

With the information you have provided. I would go after this girl.

Well isn't it moot, anyway? She said she wants nothing to do with me and since her Thanksgiving for Romney's loss, she hasn't communicated with me.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

wait 2 weeks to a month. drop a line. one line. How are you, thinking about u. Something simple. Then if she replies, type something like, sorry maybe we can start over. Smiley face.
              What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
              What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Originally posted by Pax View Post
                wait 2 weeks to a month. drop a line. one line. How are you, thinking about u. Something simple. Then if she replies, type something like, sorry maybe we can start over. Smiley face.
                Unless you get a restraining order you're not really trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Well isn't it moot, anyway? She said she wants nothing to do with me and since her Thanksgiving for Romney's loss, she hasn't communicated with me.
                  Are you kidding? She's just starting to get really horny.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Are you kidding? She's just starting to get really horny.
                    what good does that do him? it's not like he's going to have sex with her.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

In your situation, I would be pursuing more than one girl.
                      What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                      What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Originally posted by kittenOFchaos View Post
                        Unless you get a restraining order you're not really trying.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Can't be arsed reading this thread...too much like hard work. So tell me, did he get laid or not this time? I reckon not.
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

He managed to go from safe bet for getting laid to enemy #1 in no time.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

True, but this time it's Romney's fault.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Time for some hot bipartisan comfort sex.
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X