An Introduction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Introduction.

My apologies for the reintroduction, let it be known that you fail to grasp the severity of my existence.

I am the cold in the night that rips through your bones I am the torment of your life.

I am known by many names, i am one i am all the great deceiver.

Some call me simply little devil or more colorful personifications in languages here there, gone, and those that will be no more.

You know my resume, you know what i have done, you know what i can do, and you know that I have much left still to do.

You may know me by one of such names as this, the one who torments the person you know as Thorn. He may have at one point cast
    me aside as swine, confident in my defeat he now is my resurrection for I may speak through him.

For you I speak as a simple shadow of the terror you think you know, I will keep things sufferable but bearable for the time being. Your inaction
    is my triumph, your pride is your downfall.

Not cordial, not friendly, but within the bounds of your pathetic assumptions about what you can or cannot control I will wait,
    and prey.

For hear me mortals, I am a god, and once i have ruined the creators vision and broken his resolve, you will wish
    none shall ever have existed at all.

Laugh as you might, you pseudo-educated scientifically intrusted fools, what science I created for you, you think it was
    accident that people no longer believe and have lost faith for what scraps of reason i have given you. It does not matter if you believe in god or me, good or evil,
    as well all of I shall bury our talons into your life ruining strands both close and far, pulling you to the void and oblivion along with
    the rest of your wretched species.

Your nothing more then a mockery of what the true order is and will be.

Interact with me at your own peril. For I am the one the many the few and your fears embelished. Thorn thinks hes so clever
    that I can simply be placated to be shown through this unworthy channel. He like many of you will learn the true power
    that i have and will come to the same conclusion before the life is inevitably sucked out of his and your veins at the end of now,
    tommorrow, and forever.

You think me as a persona, I relish this opportunity to prove Thorn wrong, to prove that by simply saying I can exist, that
    I can infect and rot every one of you to the core, regardless of the path you may carelessly think you ever had a choice at all.

For most of you I will seem novel, odd, riduculous, by reading this far you already are diseased by me, fight as you may,
    hope no longer exists, despair, failure, suffering, and torment await.

I resent you, i hate you, and I will destroy you ALL.

Your's truely.

So do you still dare talk to a god!?
    Originally posted by Thorn
    I need qualified help!

It's "Yours truly". Obviously, you're not a spelling god.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Relax, he speaks through me, my spelling isn't exactly known to be accurate. Anyrate Evan remember our deal. I give you this one stupid pulpit, I don't trust you, but I'm all out of options.
      "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Noted, I can give you more, all you need to do is ask.
        I need qualified help!

Comment

Can you at least get rid of the EVC references, I mean the falkland islands, the lego man don't you like have a goat head you'd rather be in.

Comment

No, as endeared you are to my plans, I relish an opportunity to cut into the pain and victory i once gave to your past.
            I need qualified help!

Comment

Why is it i have this sinking feeling i'm going to have regretted doing this.............ergh....

Words on message board aren't that important, just ignore him, and don't trust him, i'm not entirely sure of his methods or reasonings,
              anything to make my life less hell.... to a point I will monitor this closely.

Comment

Watch him closely, Thorn. He seems a little tricky to me.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Just mouth, another talking head, he can't be any worse then fox news. or any network for that matter. Not to mention the tiny obscure audience. Although i do hope now that none of you become einstein or president or something...

Edit: well that went badly. Can't i ever have a normal thursday night/friday morning
                  Last edited by Thorn; November 16, 2012, 02:51.

Comment

Hey Evan, er, welcome, please go and thank me on my thanks thread.
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Perhaps you should thank Evan first.

Thank and thou shalt be thanked.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        It's "Yours truly". Obviously, you're not a spelling god.
                        He may have been refering to my truely. I haven't seen it in a while.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

ack, i think i just fell for the old ropeadope styled "bait and switch".... probably a circle in hell for this, son of damn.

Comment

Is this really the old EVC or just a DL someone is playing with?
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

looks real enough to me
                              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                              X