An Introduction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Donnie Darko?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Hello to all. I am brine from UK.I am 22 years old. My hobbies are reading and playing games. Mostly i love to play football and like to read digest. Now a days i am doing my studies and also a doing a part time job in London. I hope i will enjoy here with all of you. Thanks.

Comment

I think you should die in a fire, John.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

that's not nice
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
            Like Donnie Darko?
            Donnie Darko was great
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I'm waiting for Thorn to forget to change back to the right userid before responding to himself.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

the EVC / Emporer Craeztcaesar (sp?) showdown thread where that happened was an all time OT classic moment

Ming was on it and EVC was frantically deleting and editing his posts but he just couldn't make it right before the boat for Mingapulco arrived to take him away
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                X