Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thus, a problem for Jindal.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I always hated Mitt Romney, but then I'm a Democrat.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
        I always hated Mitt Romney, but then I'm a Democrat.

Are you a Democrat because the Democrats are more likely to legalize weed?

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
          If Jindal runs for president, does that mean we'll have liberal Birthers?

For that matter, if life begins at conception, he was conceived in India (he was born 6 months after his parents emigrated)...
          These are all good arguments for rightwing birthers to care about.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Barack Obama, in spite of being a former pot user, has cracked down on marijuana like no other.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              Can anyone actually disagree that Obama's campaign consisted largely of saying "Hey look , government subsidies!"? And the remainder was "Mitt Romney is a vampire"?
              Yes, I'd say any intelligent person who knows even the slightest bit about the facts would disagree. You're just looking like a fool by saying such nonsense.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

HC really doesn't have a grip on reality and is still reeling from his home state going Obama.
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Apparently liberals don't have their own groupthink bubble.
                  Not any wide spread one which is why they actually are informed as people. It's when you segregate yourself off from everyone else, like the right wing does by only watching Fox and declaring EVERY OTHER news source to be "liberal", they you ended up the least informed group in America. Literally study after study show this to be true. Hell, people who watch no news media at all are better informed than people who watch Fox and the more Fox you watch the less informed you become.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                    HC really doesn't have a grip on reality and is still reeling from his home state going Obama.
                    I told him it would happen, even linked to 538 showing him his state was polling blue, but he told me I was insane and didn't know what I was talking about (I was just quoting Nate Silver). It just goes to show he's in denial and claiming "Obama just won because he give the takers welfare" proves that not only does he have no clue why Republicans lost but he actually has no desire to get a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                      Barack Obama, in spite of being a former pot user, has cracked down on marijuana like no other.
                      It's like federal law didn't change while more and more states have legalized medical marijuana.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        Jindal always looks good on paper, but he creeps me out a bit as a speaker.
                        He's got 4 years to work on that.
                        More like 2 years. He needs to take his game to a higher level, because he doesn't yet appear as a heavy.
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post

Are you a Democrat because the Democrats are more likely to legalize weed?
                          I'm a Democrat because I support immigration, private sector labor unions, progressive taxation, and some government services (infrastructure, public health care, WIC, etc.) I'm pro-life because I think that the weak fetus should be protected from the powerful mother, and I'm pro-gun because guns are awesome. I'm only a libertarian because I like peace, guns, and weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                            I'm a Democrat because I support immigration, private sector labor unions, progressive taxation, and some government services (infrastructure, public health care, WIC, etc.) I'm pro-life because I think that the weak fetus should be protected from the powerful mother, and I'm pro-gun because guns are awesome. I'm only a libertarian because I like peace, guns, and weed.
                            Felch is pretty awesome.

Comment

I want to know what 'support Immigration' means... support allowing people to come into the country? Unlimited people? At least one person?
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Unlimited people, as long as they have a legal means of supporting themselves. So border control could focus on small groups of criminals instead of large groups of migrant workers.

Comment

Working...
                                X