No announcement yet.

Finally getting laid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get in where you fit in. Be thankful for what you get.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Nikolai
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka View Post
        Letting you guys know I was not laid off. The situation looked really bad but I was saved by the bell at the last moment.

For people who got laid off it sucks. For me? I've lost fear. I've realized that I can do what I want. What ever it is that I want to see there is me for the taking/doing. I'll just try to think it through and then do it. No second guessing. Also, telling the truth when it hurts too, as in "I think we should get rid off vendor X, and instead we should use vendor Y." Then, go and grab a beer with them and see what they're about. Also, no more trying to please everyone.
        That's very good news. I was up in the San Francisco bay area over the last three days and the economy seems to be doing very good up there with many companies hiring right now so if it ever does come to lay offs or you do decide you want to try something new then that area might offer you some good opportunities. I was just up there interviewing for a job myself (well, really in the greater San Jose area) so you never know, we may end up as neighbors.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
        X