Question about peoples odd behavior.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    Oh, please, will you teach me? Pretty please?
    Your asking me to teach you something about life? Your more fvcked up than I thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
      Hassle is not having to kill your momentum with your brakes all the time because you can't change down gears. Get stuck at junctions and roundabouts much, Tubes...?
      No.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
        did you figure this out all by yourself?
        No, I just like to point out when one of our posters is openly and blatantly racist. My hope is you get banned again soon.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            No, I just like to point out when one of our posters is openly and blatantly racist. My hope is you get banned again soon.
            Sh!t in one hand and hope on the other

Comment

• So my hope that you get banned is outweighed by the fact that you're a pile of ****?
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

So my hope that you get banned is outweighed by the fact that you're a pile of ****?

Click image for larger version

Name:	mierda.gif
Views:	1
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	9093930

Click image for larger version

Name:	****-you-nerd-boy.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	9093931

Comment

• You don't scare me. I have two Force FX lightsabers. Yeah.

Comment

You don't scare me. I have two Force FX lightsabers. Yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                      What kind of fascist police state makes it illegal to reverse into a parking space?

It's forward planning. Buy heavy shopping, and your tailgate is right next to the pavement for convenient loading.
                      There is a whole region of the country where it is popular to outlaw just about anything as long as black people do it more than white people. It doesn't matter if we're talking about wearing baseball hats backwards, parking cars backwards, or letting pants sag... If black people do it there will be right wing conservatives who want to outlaw it even if no one is harmed in any way.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• It might not be racially motivated. Lawmakers could have just though "backing in" was slang for anal sex ...

"Dear Congressman,

I'm worried about the safety of my sons. There is a lot of "backing in" in the parking lot at the supermarket where they work. I'm worried that they might see this sort of behavior and try out this unnatural act themselves. Please help us by outlawing such activity!

God Bless,

Constituent"

Comment

• Oerdin, you're such a no-life worthless dickbrain.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Yeah, seriously, who necros a ten-month-old thread about car-parking behavior?
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                              I have been known to back in to a parking spot as well.

Could this mean I have some black blood in me?

Are Reg and I homies now?
                              You da man, fo' sho' !
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                                You da man, fo' sho' !
                                Fizzle shizzle.
                                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X