Question about peoples odd behavior.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about peoples odd behavior.

When I go to the store and other places, I see people ( mostly brown and black ) insisting on backing their vehicles in backwards.
    It has become such a nuisance in some places that there is signs posted " backing into parking space is unlawful ".

Anyone care to try to explain this odd behavior? If you can?

It's because you are racist.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
      It's because you are racist.
      Well, I see Dashi is clueless.

So what if I am a racist? What you going to do about it? Going to try to change my way of thinking?
      Don't just point at the dirt if you're not going to clean it.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
        When I go to the store and other places, I see people ( mostly brown and black ) insisting on backing their vehicles in backwards.
        It has become such a nuisance in some places that there is signs posted " backing into parking space is unlawful ".

Anyone care to try to explain this odd behavior? If you can?
        You can pull out faster.

You probably know that, and assume black people do it because they're going to rob the store.

I do this all the time and I'm not black.

Comment

How can this possibly be a nuisance?
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
            You can pull out faster.

You probably know that, and assume black people do it because they're going to rob the store.

I do this all the time and I'm not black.
            Thank you for the info.
            BTW
            If I really Fvcking knew, I wouldn't be asking.
            Last edited by Docfeelgood; September 30, 2012, 19:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
              How can this possibly be a nuisance?

I guess it takes longer to back in than pull in. I really don't know.
              This is why I'm asking.

Comment

By what? A couple seconds?

Do people actually shop at this store or do they just drive around parking and pulling out again?
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I think it's a nuisance because as we all know, black people rob stores and backing their cars in allows for a cleaner getaway. So if you let them back their cars into the space, they'll rob your store.

Comment

Obviously it would be reasonable to ban all blacks and mexicans from the property. I thought that went without saying.

I'm more interested in the parking issue. It it simply because they are dirty colored people or do whites have the same problem??

Comment

By what? A couple seconds?

Do people actually shop at this store or do they just drive around parking and pulling out again?
                      I don't know Wezil.
                      I have made an observation that I find odd and I'm trying to get some answers myself.
                      I thought you guys were smart, this is why I ask.

Comment

What type of store are we talking about here and how many parking spaces?

Comment

Liquor store?

Comment

Obviously it would be reasonable to ban all blacks and mexicans from the property. I thought that went without saying.

I'm more interested in the parking issue. It it simply because they are dirty colored people or do whites have the same problem??
                            I haven't seen white people do it, but not saying that they don't. I've just not seen any white people do it.
                            That turd who commented up the post says he does it.

Comment

What type of store are we talking about here and how many parking spaces?
                              Just about all types of parking lots in all types of stores. I saw it today at a Krogers parking lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X