Clear All

Mr. Hanky is Catalan!

And to answer OP, get your credit cards ready -

Click image for larger version

Name:	What%u00252BWould%2BJesus%2BEat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	9093844

But what did Jesus poo? Does anyone have a 'turd of God'? Did it have mystical powers?
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Jesus' **** makes my car go.

Comment

... and the dinosaur he rode in on...
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          Just rub in the fact that you have a Wegmans and I don't, you little **** sucker.
          Cut him some slack. It's pretty much the only good thing left in Rochester.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Hey, that's no fair, we also have, uh...Xerox...

Support Rochester buy Kodak disposable cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
              What would Jesus eat? Whatever his wife cooked him, thats what!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1891325.html
              In his writing, Clement -- an early theologian -- said that marriage was a fornication put in place by the devil, and that people should emulate Jesus by not marrying.
              Marriage is fornication...there's a new one. Kind of like "freedom is slavery."

EDIT: Wait, wut?

Originally posted by Wiki
              Clement treats sex at some length. He argues that both promiscuity and sexual abstinence are unnatural, and that the main goal of human sexuality is procreation.
              The source is printed and thus unverifiable, but still...also, why the dickens did this scholar not mention Paul's wish that others "be as I am?" This whole story seems sloppy.
              Last edited by Elok; September 18, 2012, 21:24.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                Cut him some slack. It's pretty much the only good thing left in Rochester.
                I really do like Wegmans and wish the chain would expand out west. I mean we let them have Trader Joe's so the it only seems fair they open at least a couple of Wegmans out here.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post

The source is printed and thus unverifiable, but still...also, why the dickens did this scholar not mention Paul's wish that others "be as I am?" This whole story seems sloppy.
                  Because martyrdom washed away his sin of fornication. Martyrdom washes away every single sin except heresy and schism, don't'cha know?

btw - Clement was the third pope and disciple of Paul - not a scholar. Most work attributed to him was written about 300 years after he died - obviously a miracle.
                  Last edited by Uncle Sparky; September 18, 2012, 22:08.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                    What would Jesus eat? Whatever his wife cooked him, thats what!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1891325.html
                    "King, who focuses on Coptic literature, Gnosticism and women in the Bible, has published on the Gospel of Judas and the Gospel of Mary of Magdala. She presented her research Tuesday evening in Rome, where scholars are gathered for the International Congress of Coptic Studies."

nuff said.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The Coptic Church, one of the oldest, forcuses on the humanity of Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                        The Coptic Church, one of the oldest, forcuses on the humanity of Christ.
                        They also focus on the divinity of Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          They also focus on the divinity of Christ.
                          To a much lesser extent than other sects.

...has published on the Gospel of Judas ...
                          St. Jude (Judas) not Judas Iscariot. Jesus had two apostles names Judas.
                          Last edited by Uncle Sparky; September 19, 2012, 02:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                            To a much lesser extent than other sects.
                            We don't have sects. We have denominations. And Coptics believe that Jesus was 100% divine and 100% human.

St. Jude (Judas) not Judas Iscariot. Jesus had two apostles names Judas.
                            "The Gospel of Judas is a Gnostic gospel whose content consists of conversations between the Disciple Judas Iscariot and Jesus Christ.

It is believed to have been written by Gnostic followers of Jesus" - wiki

Comment

Wiki? Crap.

Comment

"The Gospel of Judas is a Gnostic gospel whose content consists of conversations between the Disciple Judas Iscariot and Jesus Christ."

Why would this be a bad thing? Isn't Gnostic mostly just the christians who got left out when the church picked which bits it wanted to use in the final draft of the bible anyway?

Comment

Working...
                                X