Mitt Romney Would Pay 0.82 Percent in Taxes Under Paul Ryan's Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I'm not confused. I'm stunned, because people in poor countries are poor, or did he mean the rich people, but then what is his point?
    These people are poor and entrepreneurs.

I need a foot massage

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
      The problem here is Americans have a specific meaning in mind to draft dodging (leaving the country).

To others the act of "dodging" something is to say they avoided it.
      It's ok to avoid taxes but not the draft. Because .... um .... it's more important to die than to pay money.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
        The problem here is Americans have a specific meaning in mind to draft dodging (leaving the country).

To others the act of "dodging" something is to say they avoided it.
        It's also just deserts for some on the right calling Bill Clinton a "draft dodger" back when he was running for office.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• There is absolutely no difference in the example given for Americans vs. Others. Zero.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
            It's also just deserts for some on the right calling Bill Clinton a "draft dodger" back when he was running for office.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• nobody deserves to have more than a million dollars

except me

there should be a free market for me putting my foot up conservative asses and raping your wives
              then you'll cry for government intervention
              pussies
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Hmm, so Mitt's taking a tax hike under Ryan's plan.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                  X