Paul Ryan Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty much.

It has been shown that retirement is so important for Americans because the stress they have from work dramatically lowers their quality of life.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• In Norway, the elders fight to be allowed to work longer before retirement.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Comment

• Thanks for releasing your taxes, Paul Ryan.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I would retire this very second if it was feasible.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Who flip flops more, Romney or Ryan?
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• paul ryan just another twerp

and his slut wife sleeps around
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                X