No announcement yet.

Your favorite OL sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it funnier that its Grossman? Whats the joke?

I just saw the russian syncronised swimming team, my mind was blown
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
      It's the main reason I put molly back on ignore. Do not want.

I read your stuff all the time. Even when not posting. Free comedy and unconscious self satire- you should get an agent, Valley Girl.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
        It certainly seems so.

I'm not at all ashamed to say I find many 18 year old women to be attractive. I wouldn't be interested in a relationship due to the age difference but I don't think having nasty thoughts of things we could do together makes me a pedo either.
        If people also look at what I wrote, I said that:

It's not often I find men this young attractive...
        which is quite true. What I found attractive in Daley in the Guardian photoshoot was the projection of confidence and assertiveness- and that gorgeous body. I'd be very surprised if the average paedophile found such overt muscular development in young males attractive- or the obvious presence of secondary sexual characteristics.

Perhaps he's just sore because he still (as far as I'm aware) hasn't had a meaningful sexual relationship with anything other than his hand or a sock.

But you have to admire someone whose thought processes can produce this, after having been informed of the age of consent in the U.K. :

He's 2 months over 18. You're cutting it kind of close there, don't you think, Sandusky?

Jailbait applies to gays, too

And aren't you like 50?
        Notice, he confuses someone 2 years over the legal age of consent with 'jailbait'. And no, just in case anyone's confused, I've never been attracted to pre-pubertal males or females.

I confess I'm a little shocked to find out that Al has discovered a sliding scale relating to legal transgenerational relationships.

So if someone, like me, who as a 16 and 17 year old teenager had found someone who looked like Sean Connery in 'You Only Live Twice' attractive, then I should really have stuck to someone my own age, even though I didn't prefer them for a sex partner. Intriguing.

I wonder- does this also apply to partners outside my own ethnic and class background ? I'd have missed out on some rather enjoyable sex and friendships, if that's the case.

Meanwhile, in the dim and distant past:

Carroll Baker in 'Baby Doll', 1956 (!!!!!) :

Click image for larger version

Name:	G1ZL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	9093660
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Yeah, that's a page in the history of censorship.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
            The vast majority of straight men drool over attractive 18 year old women all the time.

I guess they're all pedophiles to Alby.
            This is a good point.

But is that guy really 18? He looks much younger in the first pic molly posted. Old pic?
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
            X