I know I won't be the only person disturbed by that post
    Then all is right with the world.

Tom and Max share a tender moment:

Click image for larger version

Name:	article-0-0485735A000005DC-64_306x639.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	9093643
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Molly Bloom describing his attraction to an evidently underaged boy in a speedo is disturbing.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        Molly Bloom describing his attraction to an evidently underaged boy in a speedo is disturbing.
        You really are quite stupid. Tom Daley was born in 1994. Start counting from 1994 to 2012 on your available digits, and you can even take off your orthopaedic slippers if necessary. Pause to wipe drool from your chin.

The age of consent over here is 16 for big ol' homo gay queeros and lezzers. However, as I specifically pointed out, I don't usually find men of Mr. Daley's age attractive. It was an interview with accompanying photographs in a Saturday Guardian which revealed a very assertive looking Mr. Daley- which appealed to me.

Name:	Tom-Daley-007.jpg
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	9093644

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

He's 2 months over 18. You're cutting it kind of close there, don't you think, Sandusky?

Jailbait applies to gays, too

And aren't you like 50?

yeah nothing creepy at all about a 50 year old man describing his attraction to an 18 years and 2 month old girl or boy...

Go drool over Clooney or something.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

He's 2 months over 18. You're cutting it kind of close there, don't you think, Sandusky?

Jailbait applies to gays, too

And aren't you like 50?

yeah nothing creepy at all about a 50 year old man describing his attraction to an 18 years and 2 month old girl or boy...

Go drool over Clooney or something.

Which means he is 2 years over the age of consent. I'm 49, but the mere fact that I said I found images of him attractive hardly implies I'm turning into a chickenhawk.

Presumably, were he from some ethnic minority you'd be calling me a rice queen or some such other epithet. Your thinking is so binary and limited, it's tragic.

All vastly amusing.

If only I'd been getting my rocks off to this:

Name:	britney1.jpg
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	9093646

Or this:

Name:	MolestingHipHop.jpg
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	9093647

Comment

I have no idea what you're talking about. I said it's creepy if it were a young girl you were drooling over.

Now you're posting stuff that makes me want to barf. Someone needs to curtail your image posting abilities.

Comment

I briefly considered googling a pic of Alexande Despatie, the Canadian Olympic diver (who came in around 17th this time) being hoisted into the air after his gold medal tower win in 1998 at the Commonwealth Games. Despatie was about 13 when he won; silver medalist, from England iirc, was much older. Albie would like it. You can look it up.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm aware of your intellectual shortcomings.

I said it's creepy if it were a young girl you were drooling over.
                  18 ? Old enough to vote, get married or join the armed forces. Your head is full of rocks.

Now you're posting stuff that makes me want to barf.
                  Success !!! God is in his heaven, and all is right with the world.

Someone needs to curtail your image posting abilities.

I'm shaking in my Zimmer frame. Hold on, while I soundly thrash one of my catamites.

Hit me baby, one more time:

Name:	_44922403_grecoroman_afp416.jpg
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	9093648

Name:	2b928ff9bb03456feba855c5a535b9fe.jpg
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	9093649

Name:	keiren-perkins-103966.jpg
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	9093650

Comment

None of those pictures are disturbing.

This one is funny:

Baby-faced young boys in speedos is a different story

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      None of those pictures are disturbing.
                      Gosh I'll try harder. As though your aesthetic or moral qualms are of any importance or interest to me.... it is to larf.

Baby-faced young boys in speedos is a different story

18 ? Young in comparison to 75, but as I said, old enough to vote, marry, get killed serving abroad in the armed forces or have sexual intercourse. Do keep playing the paedo card, it's so funny.

Name:	matthewmitcham_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpg
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	9093651

Name:	matthew-mitcham.jpg
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	9093652

Name:	James-Magnussen.jpg
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	9093653

Comment

• Those aren't problematic. The kid that looks 15 is.

Whatever rocks your socks, Sandusky... just be mindful this is a family website and someone might come to a thread entitled "Your favorite OL sport" not expecting to see something from a Catholic priest's hard drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          Those aren't problematic. The kid that looks 15 is.

Whatever rocks your socks, Sandusky... just be mindful this is a family website and someone might come to a thread entitled "Your favorite OL sport" not expecting to see something from a Catholic priest's hard drive.

Keep on digging that hole. Makes no difference to me....

Name:	664510-james-magnussen.jpg
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	9093654

Name:	tom_daley_1.jpg
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	9093655

Comment

• Albie. Albie. Albie.

Please stop.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• The vast majority of straight men drool over attractive 18 year old women all the time.

I guess they're all pedophiles to Alby.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Just for Albie-

The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                                X