No announcement yet.

And Romney's VP is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy View Post
      Ryan will destroy Cuomo in 2016.

Discuss.
      Ryan is about to be held up as the main reason Romney loses the election. His chances of getting the 2016 nomination are about as high as Albies chances of becoming a marine.

Comment

• If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• If the 2016 Republican field is as sad as the 2012 field then he shouldn't have too much trouble. Especially when you consider that a significant number of Republicans will probably blame Romney for losing the election by being too flip floppy and moderate.

Comment

• Romney will only have two years to completely fix the economy. Anything less and his presidency will be considered a failure.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
              Ryan is about to be held up as the main reason Romney loses the election. His chances of getting the 2016 nomination are about as high as Albies chances of becoming a marine.
              You are stuck in the liberal circlejerk and are beyond salvation.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                You are stuck in the liberal circlejerk and are beyond salvation.
                We'll see in just a few short months, won't we.

Comment

• This is the 1st time in US history that there are no protestants on a major party ticket.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• And both VP nominees are Roman Catholic. That has to be a first.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Two Catholics, a Mormon and a Muslim. Crazy times indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                        This is the 1st time in US history that there are no protestants on a major party ticket.

The President is a Protestant. He attended Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago and worships with a Southern Baptist pastor at Camp David.

Comment

• I'll let the American public be the judge of that:

Just 49 percent of voters surveyed by the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion and Public Life said the president is Christian, while 17 percent said he is Muslim and 31 percent did not know his religion.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Obama defines himself as a "Christian."
                            Or, in dyslexic moments, as "Christina."
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                              Obama defines himself as a "Christian."
                              Or, in dyslexic moments, as "Christina."
                              Not the first transvestite politician in North America. Or sexually conflicted.
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• A headline today from the WaPo.

Romney picks her husband for VP, Janna Ryan steps into the spotlight
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X