British Study: Muscular men are sexist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
    Yeah...it is also important to look after oneself though. I do try and look after myself and dress well but try not to overdo it. Everything in moderation.
    I agree, and I like to look good too! Women like us to look good, just not to seem to want to too much. It's some sort of group idea of what men should be I think.

Comment

Wow. One poorly constructed Brazilian study and suddenly it's "science." We really don't understand how this works.
      pakistanjobs.pk
      Last edited by kaamil20; March 29, 2014, 03:55.

Comment

I'd like to leave that post as a reminder to us all that somewhere out there ... there is a muscle-bound Pakistani man spamming web forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          I'd like to leave that post as a reminder to us all that somewhere out there ... there is a muscle-bound Pakistani man spamming web forums.
          Oh, you tease.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            Agree

Comment

Working...
            X