No announcement yet.

D.C./Maryland area polymeet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, but those traffic circles are FUBAR.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• My only other regret is that we did not find a way to vandalize the CoS building.
      1011 1100

Comment

• And the avenues...

(edit: @HC)

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
          My only other regret is that we did not find a way to vandalize the CoS building.
          They'd just cry "religious persecution" and get sympathy. Best to ignore them.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• THAT IS NOT THE POINT. Shenanigans are their own reward.

EDIT: The wife remarks that we look like people who've spent ten years on Apolyton.
            Last edited by Elok; July 28, 2012, 23:22.
            1011 1100

Comment

• Props to you all for meeting. Hope you all had a good time.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Who's who then? Seems I can tell apart Kuci and HC for obvious reasons, but for archiving reasons we must be able to associate names and faces

Comment

• So I guess that's Lorizael, Lonestar and Elok, with DanS taking the picture?

Comment

• DanS wasn't there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy View Post
                      Who's who then? Seems I can tell apart Kuci and HC for obvious reasons, but for archiving reasons we must be able to associate names and faces
                      Just match the DLs to their owners.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                        Just match the DLs to their owners.
                        It'd be pretty weird if I created the Asher DL before I joined.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I created all my DLs before I joined. Although, sometimes I wonder which is the DL...
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I created mine shortly after I joined and have left them dormant, waiting for the right moment to strike.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                              THAT IS NOT THE POINT. Shenanigans are their own reward.

EDIT: The wife remarks that we look like people who've spent ten years on Apolyton.

...I've spent 12
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• I've only been here two years

Comment

Working...
                                X