D.C./Maryland area polymeet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not worth getting shot over.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Or chased by dogs.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        Philadelphia Poly Meet will be at the Qdoba at Temple University underneath the new gym. Lots of college girls in yoga pants... who likes tacos?
        There's a Qdoba 2 miles south of where I live. Let's have the Philly Polymeet there.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          There's a Qdoba 2 miles south of where I live. Let's have the Philly Polymeet there.
          I don't think the Qdoba was the main attraction...
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• You need a new main attraction.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You need a new main attraction.
              DaShi wanted the fly honeys so I offered a location filled with snow bunnies in yoga pants.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                ...fly honeys...
                Bees?

Comment

Bees?
                  Flyer

Comment

Working...
                  X