No announcement yet.

Falkland Islanders to hold referendum over sovereignty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So basically, you expect racism from Texas and think it's unusual in California? Yeah, now we know who's really prejudiced.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      So basically, you expect racism from Texas and think it's unusual in California? Yeah, now we know who's really prejudiced.
      You are a ****ing idiot.

If a Klansman came on here spouting racism, it's like 'shut up, racist' but it's no surprise.

If Dennis Kucinich came on here being racist, it's like 'The liberal piece of **** is racist! I'm not letting this go unnoticed!'

Oerdin is a Democrat, the party of alleged anti-racism, and constantly accuses Republicans of being racists. How the **** do you not comprehend the deliciousness of Dinner being a racist?!

You constantly attempt to prove people wrong but look like a ****ing idiot every time.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        You are a ****ing idiot.

If a Klansman came on here spouting racism, it's like 'shut up, racist' but it's no surprise.

If Dennis Kucinich came on here being racist, it's like 'The liberal piece of **** is racist! I'm not letting this go unnoticed!'

Oerdin is a Democrat, the party of alleged anti-racism, and constantly accuses Republicans of being racists. How the **** do you not comprehend the deliciousness of Dinner being a racist?!

You constantly attempt to prove people wrong but look like a ****ing idiot every time.
        So slowwhand is the klansman in this metaphor? That's exactly my point, you are stereotyping people from Texas as racists. You constantly say stupid things and then refuse to admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          Some, sure, but certainly not all of the pollution, and certainly not all Mexicans either. Castigate the folks dumping it, whether Californian or Mexican.
          Ben, virtually the entire river is in Mexico except for the mouth which just barely crosses the border. BTW the whole part of it in the US is parkland mainly because there is nothing else you can do with the polluted water way.

Just give up already and admit you have no idea what you're talking about.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Why am I even bothering responding to Albert Speer and Ben anyway?

Comment

So slowwhand is the klansman in this metaphor? That's exactly my point, you are stereotyping people from Texas as racists. You constantly say stupid things and then refuse to admit it.
              Sloww doesn't go around on a high horse accusing other people of being racist, like Oerdin does.

What part of this do you not understand?
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Sloww doesn't go around on a high horse accusing other people of being racist, like Oerdin does.

What part of this do you not understand?
                How is that even relevant? It's obvious that there are racists in the GOP, acknowledging that fact is not a claim of being morally perfect. Have you decided that racism is only unacceptable among people who talk about politics?

Comment

How long has Ben been repeating this "Oerdin hates Mexicans" lie?
                  It's not a lie; Oerdin is racist, including towards Mexicans. His views on race are as wrong as his views on everything else.

Comment

And Mexicans. He's called them Wet Backs on numerous occasions, such as here:
                    Nice work, Alby. Saved me the trouble.

Comment

gribbler is a total dumb****, for the record. You should probably cut out your contrarian schtick when it leads you to defend well-known racists.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                        It's not a lie; Oerdin is racist, including towards Mexicans. His views on race are as wrong as his views on everything else.
                        This. It something most of us know. And in this occasion Ben is absolutely right.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                          Is it unreasonable to assume it's Mexicans polluting it when over 95% of the river's total length is in Mexico?
                          It's clearly the 5% in the United States of Sewage that's the problem area- all those dumped decommissioned nuclear missiles, PCB containers, Velveeta dispensers and past sell by date Liberace albums.
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

WTF is a Velveeta dispenser? Your boring comments used to at least be intelligible.

Comment

**** both of you liars.

Comment

It's Mexican revenge for the US turning the Colorado river into the Colorado creek by the time it reaches Mexico.
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X