X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
    Zevico, why do you never post such critique about jews
    Because he's not an anti-semite like you
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Even HC agrees this thread is bigotry.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        being one, he is pro-semite

Comment

So HC admits Zevico is engaging in the Islamic equivalent of anti-semitism... Why is prejudice against Muslims acceptable but against Jews is a horror?
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
            Or the fact that women can't ****ing drive?

It baffles me that groups like Code Pink apologize for these people.
            Yes because the Qur'an says women can't drive cars. Yes because all the countries in the Islamic world prohibit women from driving. Yes because that's not something that only Saudi Arabia prohibits.

Oh yeah that's right. Because Saudi Arabia is the only Muslim country in the world that prohibits women from driving, that means Muslims don't believe women are allowed to drive because Saudi law dictates to the umma.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              So HC admits Zevico is engaging in the Islamic equivalent of anti-semitism... Why is prejudice against Muslims acceptable but against Jews is a horror?
              I guess that's just what the Bible-thumping idiots who vote Republican must have decided. Jews are God's chosen people and Muslims are terrorists.

Comment

Apolyton is another place that doesn't allow women to drive...

Comment

There are no women.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                    There are no women.
                    Which makes it pretty damn difficult for them to drive cars here, doesn't it?

Comment

No one is allowed to drive cars at Apolyton.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        I never admitted that. WTF? I don't think it's remotely true.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                          Zevico, why do you never post such critique about jews
                          Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                          Seems pretty clear that you feel Zevico's post was the anti-Muslim equivalent of anti-semitism.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                            No one is allowed to drive cars at Apolyton.
                            I drive cars at Apolyton whenever I want.

Comment

You are an excellent driver.

Comment

0 crashes, not including those times when Z tried to park next to me

Comment

Working...
                                X