Why isn't this murder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impressive.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Out of curiosity, what exactly would be the legal basis for your lawsuit?
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Most likely bird law, the favored legal basis of illiterates.

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• It's illegal to hire wetbacks.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• They prefer to be called "spics".

Comment

• I remember asking a friend from San Antonio what would happen if all of the illegal immigrants in Texas were magically rounded up and deported all at once and he said "San Antonio would lose half of its population, for starters."

Comment

• Also, the economy would ****ing collapse.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    It's illegal to hire wetbacks.
                    I'm pretty sure that both legal immigrants and full-blown citizens are also capable of speaking Spanish, you racist* dumbass

*Sorry, you're not racist - you just hate hispanics
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Zimmerman had harsh words for Mexicans on his old myspace page, too.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Hi Ho Hi HO back to jail we go.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...on-martin-case

By NBC's Jamie Novogrod

A Florida judge on Friday revoked the bail for George Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin case, saying he had misled the court about his finances, and ordered him to present himself to the court within 48 hours.

Prosecutors alleged that Zimmerman, 28, misled the court regarding his finances when $150,000 bail was granted April 20 and accused him of holding a second U.S. passport that he did not surrender to the court. Zimmerman is facing second-degree murder charges in the shooting death of Martin, 17, in February.

In a hearing in Sanford, Fla., Judge Kenneth Lester said Zimmerman engaged in a "material falsehood" about his finances.

The state attached a copy of the application for that passport to its motion. The state claims in its motion that Zimmerman obtained the second passport after filing a claim that his original passport had been lost or stolen.

Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, conceded there was a second passport, saying, "It's not devious or inappropriate" to have a second passport if first one is lost or stolen. He said the second passport has never been stamped.

He said Zimmerman filed for a second passport after thinking he had lost his first one; Zimmerman later discovered he had not lost the first one. O'Mara said it's his fault court did not have the second passport earlier.

Lester said he was not swayed by the prosecution's argument on the passport.

The revocation motion was filed as a hearing opened on the confidentiality of evidence in the case, including Zimmerman’s statement to police.

Assistant State Attorney Bernie de la Rionda asked that the names of witnesses be sealed.

He told Judge Kenneth Lester that the case is being tried in the public court as opposed to the court of law, partially due to social media -- including Twitter and other technologies that he added he has "never heard of."

He called the topic an area where "state and defense will agree."

A consortium of more than a dozen media groups is asking the judge not to seal some records in the case. Prosecutors and Zimmerman's attorney fear witnesses will be harassed if their names are publicized.

The media groups say those aren't good enough reasons to keep what is usually a public record from being released.

Zimmerman is accused of killing Martin as he walked through a gated residential community in Sanford, Fla., near Orlando, on Feb. 26.

Angela Corey, the special prosecutor handling the racially charged Trayvon Martin murder case, is speaking out, complaining that her prosecution is being hampered by Florida's public records laws. NBC's Kerry Sanders reports.
                        Police initially declined to arrest Zimmerman, who claimed self-defense, but a special prosecutor who was subsequently appointed charged Zimmerman with second-degree murder.
                        O'Mara was supposed to be all that. Seems as if he has committed some rookie mistakes here.
                        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• What's the big deal about this case?
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I hope Zimmerman goes free!

Comment

• Welcome back you racist twit.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                                Welcome back you racist twit.
                                TY, you mindless tw*t.

Comment

Working...
                                X