No announcement yet.

Why isn't this murder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A facetious answer. But seriously: what do you think he meant?
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

• Only reason I'm still reading this thread is to try to bag the K-beast.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Zevico View Post
        A facetious answer. But seriously: what do you think he meant?
        Probably by demonstrating that they were more morally upstanding than the Jews. Nothing would irk them more.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          Probably by demonstrating that they were more morally upstanding than the Jews. Nothing would irk them more.
          First, I take it you mean that he wanted to "demonstrate" that he was more "morally upstanding" than Jews.
          Second, how on earth do you get that from
          [q] "If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house".[57]
          "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

• Yeah, to practice what they preach. It's pretty clear.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• He's a troll. Either he doesn't care, or he's racist, and using humor in a racist manner.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I agree. I wish Zevico would stop it with the racism.
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• An article about George Zimmerman. His great-grandfather was Black.

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• So... that matters how?
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      So... that matters how?
                      Good point. Shouldn't George Zimmerman be called a White Hispanic Black? Isn't Barack Obama of White Black African lineage? What is the point of all of these racial distinctions? The only scientifically verified racial distinctions are tendencies and predispositions towards given diseases. E.g. skin cancer rates are lower for people with darker skin, apparently. Ethnic lineage is not a predictor of social, political or cultural identity or of cognitive ability or behaviour.

The reason it matters is that the US media, and particularly MSNBC, mentioned Zimmerman's racial identity in a way that suited the narrative of a race war against blacks. Hell, MSNBC refashioned the entire story to construct the fantasy of the Zimmerman case as a race war against blacks. That's why it matters: because the MSNBC is so ideologically confused and prejudiced that its reportage crossed the line into outright dishonesty and sparked a series of "reprisals" by people willing to self-identify as "blacks" and fight back to get racial justice "for Travyon."Who is surprised that a channel that hired Al Sharpton, career race baiter, then hired staff members who constructed a race-war narrative out of whole cloth from this case?

It's not surprising, just plain disappointing, that MSNBC is aligned with the far left of the Democratic party.
                      Last edited by Zevico; May 11, 2012, 09:18.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        So... that matters how?
                        It only matters if you are 1/64th (or greater) Indian for purposes of Harvard and Univeristy of PA employment.
                        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• YOU ****ERS PASSED THE K-BEAST WHILE I WAS AT WORK.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• What the hell is K-Beast?
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• The very next job that I see that for Manager that stipulates "Must speak Spanish", I'm suing...big time.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                The very next job that I see that for Manager that stipulates "Must speak Spanish", I'm suing...big time.
                                Tejas

Comment

Working...
                                X