No announcement yet.

The Get Me A Girlfriend in 2012 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is that Marines thing going anyway?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Get a job. Get money. Get a car. Get women. Notice that women should be your last priority.
      What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
      What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

• “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• She has a boyfriend now. Put "in a relationship" with the dude on facebook. Dude is corny, though. Sickening to see **** like that. If you going to reject me for someone else, let that dude be better than me.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• By what standard are you better than him? According to her you're not.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
              By what standard are you better than him? According to her you're not.
              She never met me.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• You blew it before you could even meet her.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

• And he wonders why he can't get a girl...
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                    Meanwhile, further south on 95, Ozzy & his new gf are still going strong.
                    And.... its over.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• You both need more Tide.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        She has a boyfriend now. Put "in a relationship" with the dude on facebook. Dude is corny, though. Sickening to see **** like that. If you going to reject me for someone else, let that dude be better than me.
                        By what metric is he not better than you? He got the girl, you got nothing. You have this huge chip on your shoulder without any possible backing for it.
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                          By what metric is he not better than you? He got the girl, you got nothing. You have this huge chip on your shoulder without any possible backing for it.
                          Taller, in better shape, better looking, etc. etc. Some dudes I've seen and am like, yeah, that's cool. He trumps me. But not this cat.

Comment

• Face it Al, some guys have Tide, and some don't.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Taller, in better shape, better looking, etc. etc. Some dudes I've seen and am like, yeah, that's cool. He trumps me. But not this cat.
                              Very very few women put that as the most important things they look for in a man.

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

For all you know, the guy could be a ton smarter than you, could be a real interesting person, share interests with her...
                                AND DOESN'T THINK THAT HE NEEDS "GAME" TO ACTUALLY ASK A WOMAN OUT!

Again, no surprise that you can't get a woman if you think that they way you look is superior to others in the minds of all woman, and are the only reasons a woman picks one guy over another.
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X