No announcement yet.

The Get Me A Girlfriend in 2012 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay so I'm going to find out if the work function was true or not. If it is, what next? Would I ask her for a different day or leave her alone unless she contacts me?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Did you ever see the Seinfeld episode where he was mad at the car rental place because they didn't have a car held for him?
      He pointed out that the woman was fine with taking reservations, it was the holding the reservation that she sucked at.

To further that analogy, I think you're fine with getting the phone number, but after that...not so much.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        Nevermind. She cancelled. Talking about a work function. Fortunately, I know her co-worker (and she knows this since he 'hooked' us up) so I can find out what truth there is in that and act accordingly. I text "Some other time then" and she said "Yea definitely" so she didn't offer a different day. Not looking good.

I don't understand why women are such cowards. Why don't you say no instead of leading me on, giving me your number, etc.?

This always happens. Maybe I'm not good at getting numbers, after all, because women are eager to give them out to men they aren't even interested in. But why do men get so hung up over that initial process of getting numbers, then, like its a hurdle?

Guess I'll just leave her alone and see if she attempts to contact me.
        Lmao, the mere fact you want to verify whether or not she actually had a work function is a sign of just how odd you are.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Guess I'll just leave her alone and see if she attempts to contact me.
          Wait 3-5 days, call her up (don't text), and ask her if she'd like to go for a drink. Believe it or not persistence pays off and many times girls will agree to go out on a casual outing with a guy even if they're only marginally interested. That outing is your chance to get her to give you a second look over.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            Did you ever see the Seinfeld episode where he was mad at the car rental place because they didn't have a car held for him?
            He pointed out that the woman was fine with taking reservations, it was the holding the reservation that she sucked at.

To further that analogy, I think you're fine with getting the phone number, but after that...not so much.
            Well but it's the opposite. The women are taking the reservations for dates but cancelling when the time comes.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
              Lmao, the mere fact you want to verify whether or not she actually had a work function is a sign of just how odd you are.
              What do you mean?

If she made it up, it's clear-cut that she's not interested so time to forget her. If it's true, that means it could go either way.

Isn't it important to know this?

Comment

• You didn't lick her did you? That might be why she cancelled.
                "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

What do you mean?

If she made it up, it's clear-cut that she's not interested so time to forget her. If it's true, that means it could go either way.

Isn't it important to know this?
                  1. It's odd to snoop on people like this.
                  2. You don't need this information to make decisions in whether you want to spend time with her or not. What do you even really like about her? What makes her worth getting a drink...wait...a smoothie with?
                  3. You're looking for a reason not to continue pursuing her.
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                    1. It's odd to snoop on people like this.
                    2. You don't need this information to make decisions in whether you want to spend time with her or not. What do you even really like about her? What makes her worth getting a drink...wait...a smoothie with?
                    3. You're looking for a reason not to continue pursuing her.
                    translation to layman terms:

1. STALKER
                    2. WHY
                    3. GAVE UP

Comment

• For the life of me, I still can't understand who you're attracted to, what you find interesting in life, people and conversation, and why anyone should be interested in interacting with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorn View Post
                        You didn't lick her did you? That might be why she cancelled.
                        Who wouldn't? Everyone loves dogs (except Alby) so I assume licking would go over well

Comment

• Hey i got an idea, anyone think a swastica chick might dig him?

Comment

• Al should buy a puppy (not an attack breed) and then walk his little puppy around the fashionable side of town where pedistrians often are found. He'll find tons of girls stopping him to pet the puppy dog, make baby faces at it, and that will be his opportunity to strike up a conversation. Even if he's not interesting the girls might find his puppy interesting and over all it would make him more approachable and seem less threatening even if he does put his foot in his mouth about rape (though he should still avoid mentioning rape as most people find that odd).

I suggest a breed known for their docile nature & soft petable fur like a golden retreaver.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• He could have a drink every now and then so people don't assume he's an Al Qaeda member.

Comment

• I still haven't heard al state why he wants to date. It feels like he thinks he should only do it as a formality of living, not cause he actually has an interest in it. What do you expect out of a relationship al? Like your first one.

Comment

Working...
                                X