No announcement yet.

The Get Me A Girlfriend in 2012 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well she cancelled again. She said sorry and that she feels like an ******* but said she's free this weekend.

This is very familiar... and by familiar, I mean this has happened with about 16 other women.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• You're keeping count now?
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by onodera View Post
        Al, ****ing listen to what Flubber says.
        LMAO, if it wasn't a screen name i'd find this sentence hillarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          Well she cancelled again. She said sorry and that she feels like an ******* but said she's free this weekend.

This is very familiar... and by familiar, I mean this has happened with about 16 other women.
          Alby persona

Can the negativity-- Real people have busy lives-- You are assuming rejection here before you even start. So either you don't ask again (since she cancelled so she must be bailing-- right??) or you will go on a date already expecting it to crash and burn. Its self-fulfilling-- you act like a loser honored to be with her until your inevitable rejection and she will treat you as exactly that.

Grow a pair.
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorn View Post
            LMAO, if it wasn't a screen name i'd find this sentence hillarious.
            How is it any more or less hilarious than any other screen name
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I hate myself for falling for this DL nonsense but... I want to know how Albie has spectacularly failed this week.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                I hate myself for falling for this DL nonsense but... I want to know how Albie has spectacularly failed this week.
                She keeps BSing me. She also asked me to be her personal trainer or something but bull****s me even to help her work out. Whatever.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I am shocked (shocked!) that you failed again with a woman.

Spoiler:
                  Seriously man, hood rats. Go out and slay some. Build that XP.

Comment

• its like fallout 2 and hes going to novarro as level 2
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Meanwhile, further south on 95, Ozzy & his new gf are still going strong.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Oh and im married by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                          Oh and im married by the way.
                          Is this a new thing?
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            She keeps BSing me. She also asked me to be her personal trainer or something but bull****s me even to help her work out. Whatever.
                            Alby, you really need a plan for success. I would love to help you but you can pretty much refer to everything I've previously said on this subject. Except clubs are not the right place for you too pick up women because it would require you to do things that you are unable and unwilling to do.
                            What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                            What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

• Originally posted by Pax View Post
                              Alby, you really need a plan for success.
                              Yes, but how do I get one?

Comment

• I don't know...How about you find 5 things you are interested in and go places were there are women that share those interests...That should automatically give you away in. Like when you are in a school study group it's easy to make friends with the people inside the group. I would also say that because you are a virgin or practically a virgin then you should try to meet women just to have fun and see where it leads. IE keep some trojans handy but don't think about using them. Also try some of those virgin dating groups.
                                On a separate, My personal belief is that hooking up with a virgin should be a lot like shooting fish in a barrel.
                                What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                                What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Working...
                                X