• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From what I have seen girls favor:
    1. being funny
    2. being romantic
    3. confidence
    4. being stable (which generally relates to having a good job/prospects/etc)
    more than looks.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• My experience is that girls tend to favor people who are:

1. Not me.*

*With statistically insignifcant exceptions.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I'm more interested in his guidelines for "better looking". He might be just a tad biased on that one.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
          I'm more interested in his guidelines for "better looking". He might be just a tad biased on that one.
          Ya think?
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            My experience is that girls tend to favor people who are:

1. Not me.*

*With statistically insignifcant exceptions.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• You both have had more than 4x as many girlfriends as I.

And I don't feel the same.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                You both have had more than 4x as many girlfriends as I.

And I don't feel the same.

JM
                x < 3/4?
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

From what I have seen girls favor:
                  1. being funny
                  2. being romantic
                  3. confidence
                  more than looks.

JM
                  Absolutely.

#4 and #3 especially are always important.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                    For all you know, the guy could be a ton smarter than you, could be a real interesting person, share interests with her...
                    AND DOESN'T THINK THAT HE NEEDS "GAME" TO ACTUALLY ASK A WOMAN OUT!

Again, no surprise that you can't get a woman if you think that they way you look is superior to others in the minds of all woman, and are the only reasons a woman picks one guy over another.
                    Not to mention, unlike Al, the other guy might have a job, a car, and a social life outside of the internet.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      Taller, in better shape, better looking, etc. etc.
                      So, basically shallow...? Yes, such a wonderful turn on for your average woman!

You seem to take yourself altogether too seriously, no wonder women don't want you once they get to know you. You also have your priorities all wrong for what limited scope you currently have to offer women as you seem to have no problem attracting them initially - until you open your mouth!

Until you can offer all the things you aspire to, I'd play to your strengths if I were you...
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Has he got some?
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                          Not to mention, unlike Al, the other guy might have a job, a car, and a social life outside of the internet.

On initial face value I'd say Al would offer quite good one night stand/bit of rough value for the women that are initially attracted to him, but then he opens his mouth and even that particular spell is instantly broken...

Comment

• Not wanting to have sex will be a turn off for most women too.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

From what I have seen girls favor:
                              1. being funny
                              2. being romantic
                              3. confidence
                              more than looks.

JM

This may explain why I've hardly ever been single despite looking like a yak's ballbag.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• I'd say you're quite good looking, but then maybe that's just your confidence shining through...

Comment

Working...
                                X