No announcement yet.

The Get Me A Girlfriend in 2012 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there is any delusion al has, its that hes an alpha male.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
      If there is any delusion al has, its that hes an alpha male.
      If nothing else he at least looks like an alpha male, which gets a foot in the door. He just happens to shoot that foot immediately afterward.
      Last edited by Darius871; February 5, 2012, 22:36.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Well I got her number and we're going to meet up for dinner tomorrow.

Despite all the doubters here, I knew I could get this far because I never failed to get the number and the date at least setup. Like I said, I got this part down. Let's see what happens next.

Could use some coaching though about convo and stuff.
        Last edited by Al B. Sure!; February 6, 2012, 00:36.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Talk about her. Compliment her. Lick the side of her face.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            Well I got her number and we're going to meet up for dinner tomorrow.

Despite all the doubters here, I knew I could get this far because I never failed to get the number and the date at least setup. Like I said, I got this part down. Let's see what happens next.

Could use some coaching though about convo and stuff.
            Talk about books, movies and music. Find out what you have in common and what she likes. Talk about travel and food. Let HER do the talking, but as soon as she shuts up, start talking until she interrupts you again. If you talk for more than a minute, ask her a relevant question.
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• Tell her that all you want to do is lick the V, and that you are fascinated with rape, errr rap, just to get it over with, if she stays she's kinky and you might have a chance.

ALBE, I don't like hurting peoples feelings that don't deserve it, you seem a bit sensitive about your self esteem, and actually you started attacking me first is the reason I'm on the offensive all the time, I offer a truce if you want one. Just don't bring up too much of the psychotic crap i did in '99-04, I wasn't in a good place then (none of you know how much so), and would rather not be reminded, all I ask.

People can change you know, hard to but its possible. Giancarlo/fez for example used to be an angry fascist (similar to how i was) now he's a left leaning gay environmental activist, go figure. Oh and don't bug him poly people please, he gets mad about this place, obviously has some regrets similar to myself. Tho i don't think he's coming back ever, too bad I kinda was entertained myself with his antics caused by the level of frustration he gets.

So albie if you care, I forgive you, please forgive me for not being truthful to you initially, and we can be at peace, and I can go focus on attacking people that really do deserve it. Thank you for your time.
              "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

• To come to this, of all places, and expect sensitive advice is a grave error. Like covering yourself in gravy and asking a pack of lions to lick you clean.
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                  To come to this, of all places, and expect sensitive advice is a grave error. Like covering yourself in gravy and asking a pack of lions to lick you clean.
                  Are you kidding me? This is the nicest forum I've seen outside of the Crossfit forums where people have to use their real names to post.
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I can tell you the meanist forums if your into the elder scrolls at all the nexus is mean as heck, not the people but the moderators one wrong move and your permbanned forever for something ridiculously slight or a disagreement even, and you lose service for the modding of the game and access to site as well, wtf is wrong with that place. (I didn't get banned there yet, cause i am too fearful to open my mouth period, hate that feeling).

Comment

• Nevermind. She cancelled. Talking about a work function. Fortunately, I know her co-worker (and she knows this since he 'hooked' us up) so I can find out what truth there is in that and act accordingly. I text "Some other time then" and she said "Yea definitely" so she didn't offer a different day. Not looking good.

I don't understand why women are such cowards. Why don't you say no instead of leading me on, giving me your number, etc.?

This always happens. Maybe I'm not good at getting numbers, after all, because women are eager to give them out to men they aren't even interested in. But why do men get so hung up over that initial process of getting numbers, then, like its a hurdle?

Guess I'll just leave her alone and see if she attempts to contact me.

Comment

• Talking about her badly on a forum isn't going to improve your chances, best hope no one here fowards a link.

Comment

• I imagine there's a forum somewhere where a bunch of women are googling their text messages from potential dates and all having a good laugh together...

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorn View Post
                            Talking about her badly on a forum isn't going to improve your chances, best hope no one here fowards a link.
                            What talking badly? Talking about her period would probably scare her, but I did not speak badly. Forwards a link? How would someone go about doing that? No one knows her name. And if someone did, they'd be a piece of ****.

Comment

• Why on earth would you want to talk about her period?
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X