The Get Me A Girlfriend in 2012 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    This chick is hardly a troll, though. I don't see the point in going after those I'm not attracted to.
    XP

Comment

• Originally posted by kittenOFchaos View Post
      Good advice if he is heterosexual.
      We all know he isn't, but he has to come to terms with that on his own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
        XP

He will never understand
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

XP
          Exaclty, Alpert needs more xp.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
            Exaclty, Alpert needs more xp.
            I don't like grinding. I'll take my chances with the bosses
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              I don't like grinding. I'll take my chances with the bosses
              You dont know how to even find a boss.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                You dont know how to even find a boss.
                Boss-slayer
                Last edited by Al B. Sure!; February 4, 2012, 18:53.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• How many pics of girls you're destined to fail with will you post?
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Spoiler:
                    Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    This is her, by the way:

Yeah you're (figuratively, not literally) screwed.
                    Last edited by giblets; February 4, 2012, 19:10.

Comment

• That's it. I'm now in the He's a loin-DL camp.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• There's no way you're going to get with that, Albie. You need to slay some hoodrats before you can move on to the upper echelons.

Comment

There's no way you're going to get with that, Albie. You need to slay some hoodrats before you can move on to the upper echelons.
                          She was attracted to me despite my goofy facebook pics and I look a lot better in real life (being 6'2" helps).

I got this if I have the game to go with my appearance.

Comment

• You don't have any game. Don't you realize this by now? You need to slay some hoodrats to gain XP and build your confidence, so you actually have a chance to develop some game. Talking about your problems on the internet isn't going to help you. You need to get some reps.

Comment

• My ****ing god this is hilarious, albie wtf !? lol

Heck even I have had a gf, 3 years, left on good terms (simply cause i couldn't hold up 2 relationships at once, yes they knew about it and both were friends and are still (odd i know)). And i was MYSELF, yes the psychotic caricature of Thorn, i really don't leave that much to be discerned.

Sounds like you got confidence issues. Clear that up, and grow some self worth.

This thread made my day HAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAH!

Comment

• Al, you're not getting any experience points from your random girl encounters, are you?
                                1. Never end your conversation in a "nothing" position. You should always have something planned.
                                2. To achieve that, always have at least two suggestions at any time. If she refuses both (don't word them as questions, ffs), only then you can tell her to choose herself since she obvoiusly has her own idea.
                                3. Don't try and play the alpha male game. You're a 26 year old virgin, you'll just look creepy or like a jerk. Play the nice guy card and take it slow. Touch her on the first date in an appropriate situation on her back or shoulder, get a kiss at the very end. On the second date you can hold her by her waist when you're kissing her. 8'll not bother elaborating further for the obvoius reason.
                                Graffiti in a public toilet
                                Do not require skill or wit
                                Among the **** we all are poets
                                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X