No announcement yet.

The Get Me A Girlfriend in 2012 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm more convinced than ever that Al is a loinburger or someone DL and he's just having a laugh.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
      Yup, dating is like a fantasy role playing game. You've got to slay a few trolls to get the experience needed to take on the nymphs.
      This chick is hardly a troll, though. I don't see the point in going after those I'm not attracted to.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        I'm more convinced than ever that Al is a loinburger or someone DL and he's just having a laugh.
        To maintain this DL since 1999 would be very impressive!
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          This chick is hardly a troll, though. I don't see the point in going after those I'm not attracted to.
          Perhaps her CR is too high for you.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
            Perhaps her CR is too high for you.
            That's a role-playing reference? What is it? Like HP?

Comment

To maintain this DL since 1999 would be very impressive!
              Maintaining this DL since 1999 is indeed impressive.

Comment

You, sir, clearly missed the point. If you listened to the whole song,
                Right. Like I don't have 3 000 other more interesting things to be doing.

you'd see it's a downtrodden male's interpretation of sheltered aloof women secretly desiring rape
                Mmm hmm. So an entirely new concept then...

It's a portrait of a male psychological type.
                Quite. It's postively Jamesian in its complexity.

It's distasteful, sure.
                I thought it was quite lovely. Right up there with the old Tin Pan Alley standards.

It's shocking, sure.
                Not particularly. Rape of a female as part of mass/crass entertainment- nothing new.

But so was Eminem who spoke to a lot of people in a similar manner.
                And ?
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                  And why is Al allowed to own a computer?
                  Perhaps so the correct agencies have an easier time keeping track of his on-line activity.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                    Don’t ask "What are you going to be doing?".
                    Sorry man, that's bullsh*t...you're taking interest in what she is doing without being overly imposing (I would word it slightly different, admittedly, but there is nothing inherently wrong with the content of the question).

Serious Al, if they've one thing I've observed, the vast majority of men get lucky at a couple of points in their lives and think this luck makes them f**king experts. Be yourself and don't be timid, and, to quote an Indian parlance, "do the needful".
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Me: Yeah I'm probably going to go to my boy's house.
                      Seriously?

Comment

• You have a boy?
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                          Albie, your problem is that you care too ****ing much. Women hate desperation and it's almost impossible to conceal from them. Get on a dating site and starting working your way through low-level women as desperate as yourself. Once you get laid a few times and realize that you've been overanalyzing **** on the internet for no good reason, you might be be ready to go after a normal girl.
                          Good advice if he is heterosexual.

Comment

• I refer to my above post. Everyone thinks they are an expert.
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Last edited by orange; February 4, 2012, 10:23.
                              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                                I refer to my above post. Everyone thinks they are an expert.
                                Umm, he asked for help, nobody claimed to be an expert.

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X