This is what happens when politics mixes with hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zevico View Post
    Rubbish. "Whackos" are just that: people whose mental illnesses and diseases put them outside the political spectrum and within the real of psychiatric, not political problems.
    You have to admit whackos are more likely than not right wing nuts.

There's a remarkable correlation.

I can't say I've seen "Conservative" written on dead housepets before.
    Last edited by Asher; January 24, 2012, 13:15.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Code Pink.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        Code Pink.
        LMAO, that's the best example of left wing wackos you could find? Man, if only the right would have more Code Pink level wackos.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

They're Truthers...that's not different from the "Obama is Kenyan" crowd. In fact, if anything, it's a little more offensive, because they're accusing Bush of murdering Americans, whereas there actually isn't anything wrong with being Kenyan.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            Truthers?
            Truthers, surprisingly are pretty diverse in political affiliation. I'd be willing to wager though that there are many more anti-government right wing types and general "Federal Conspiracy" believers that identify as Truthers. Blaming Bush for 9/11 doesn't preclude you from being a right wing wacko.

I think the most awful left wing wackos are the goddamn anarchists that come out to riot only when there is sufficient protest numbers because they're cowards.
            Last edited by MRT144; January 24, 2012, 13:49.
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

This happened in Arkansas. How many people there know how to spell 'liberal'? That should narrow the suspects down.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                You have to admit whackos are more likely than not right wing nuts.

There's a remarkable correlation.

I can't say I've seen "Conservative" written on dead housepets before.
                The over the top hate spewed in the right wing media certainly has an effect on some mentally ill people. Look at the loony who shot Congresswomen Giffords.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Yeah and behead Mike Vick

So stupid when you're willing to put HUMANS to death over a freaking animal.
                  In Texas, we shoot people over illegal entry into house or vehicle. I would take my chances with a jury if I saw someone carving up my cat.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    The over the top hate spewed in the right wing media certainly has an effect on some mentally ill people. Look at the loony who shot Congresswomen Giffords.
                    Terrible example, because Loughner hated the news and didn't like talk radio.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Supposedly he really liked websites and I believe that qualifies as part of the "media".
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico View Post
                        no one in the media and in communities uses the word "liberal" and "liberalism" to imply that the adherents to the latter ideology are inhuman.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

This is what happens when politics mixes with hate
                          I agree you get post after post of cut and paste idiocy.
                          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                            Supposedly he really liked websites and I believe that qualifies as part of the "media".
                            Liking websites doesn't make one right wing.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              In Texas, we shoot people over illegal entry into house or vehicle. I would take my chances with a jury if I saw someone carving up my cat.
                              I wouldnt convict.

Comment

I wouldn't either. (as long as you only used one or two shots to finish him off. A full load to the head might sway me the other way)
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X