Tebow 3:16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tebow 3:16

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Tebow threw for 316 yards against the Steelers

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

So are you convinced to be a theist by this?
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
      So are you convinced to be a theist by this?
      Hell no but it's hilarious.
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Obviously it's a miracle. There's no way it could just be a coincidence!

Excuse me while I hustle over to church to take communion and confess my sins...
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Shouldn't you wait for someone to say it's a miracle so that you have an actual person to mock?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I don't get it, most of the Christians who have ever lived are dead so doesn't that imply that they don't get to live forever?

Comment

Comment

Were the players on the other team non-Christians?
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                  Were the players on the other team non-Christians?
                  Nah, Tebow's just a better Christian than the rest.

Comment

Well the Steelers do play an accused rapist at quarterback

Comment

If his wife was barren and the sevant girl was fertile, it isn't rape.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                        If his wife was barren and the sevant girl was fertile, it isn't rape.
                        What?

Heard a joke. If you told Roethlisberger he was going to get screwed by a virgin today in Denver, I don't think he would have had this in mind.

Comment

Genesis 16

Comment

Further evidence from Revelation:

Did Revelations predict the coming of Tebow?!

Comment

This crap is bad enough in the sports sub; do you have to infect the whole site with it? Have some consideration.

Personally, I'm praying that the official stats will find a variance to either add or subract a yard.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X