The 2012 Off Topic Celebrity Dead Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    Nope. He's off to a life of exile before he follows the Khadafi example.
    Dang. Said Khadafi was capture for show trail and execution a few weeks ago. I should have remembered and listed him.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Argentine President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner did not have thyroid cancer as feared, her operation last week has proved, the presidential spokesman says.

Kirchner doesn't have cancer.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Hmm, guessing its too late for me?
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I haven't looked at anyone else's picks....

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
            Very good news for Kirchner.

Not so much for Barnabas...
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
              Hmm, guessing its too late for me?
              Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
              I haven't looked at anyone else's picks....
              Sorry.

I PM'd you during the registration period but didn't hear back.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

embalmer missed out as well (power outage).

You guys shouldn't leave things so late.

Comment

I'll propose this rules amendment to the players and see how it flies....

- Late submissions may be accepted but each and every pick MUST be a unique pick (you cannot choose a celeb already picked by another player). -

Thoughts?

Comment

Sorry.

I PM'd you during the registration period but didn't hear back.
                    Yea, sorry. I was on vacation and then busy when I got back. I totally understand if it is too late, just figured I'd give it a shot.

I sent Wezil a list that was exactly the same as what I sent last year except I threw in some new folks for the few who died from the list.

Comment

Exactly the same, only different? What a putz.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

- Late submissions may be accepted but each and every pick MUST be a unique pick (you cannot choose a celeb already picked by another player). -

Thoughts?
                        Not a bad rule...
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I'm okay with it, but it'd be tough to come up with a viable list.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                            I'm okay with it, but it'd be tough to come up with a viable list.
                            The list would be either very good (well researched) or very bad (just to submit a team for play).

I could find a decent team in 24 hours time if I worked at it.

Comment

Thoughts?
                              I would add, that if it is an old player he can have his last years team in, as it was, but for any changes - they must be unique picks. Having more players is more fun, and we are only at the beginning of January.
                              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                                I would add, that if it is an old player he can have his last years team in, as it was, but for any changes - they must be unique picks. Having more players is more fun, and we are only at the beginning of January.
                                I like this...
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X