No announcement yet.

The 2012 Off Topic Celebrity Dead Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proposed clarification - if proven in the court of law so you can work on getting the extra points, as long as Horatio Cane does not say: YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! it's all right.
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• No, most people who commit murder think that they will get away with it.

And it still allows for people to improve their odds through their jobs, like Ozzy.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Well if you do it through the state, it is not even murder, just a patriotic action, but I am OK with that. Protecting freedom in the name of Apolyton Off Topic Celebrity Dead Pool , what else can be more glorious motivation for sending people to the other world?
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• So Obama can't play with us?
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• He can, even though he already won, but the rest of us would play to be "the next best to Obama!". After all it is the American people who said so, and despite some of the America haters who would say otherwise - he already won, even here.

Comment

• Hey look, someone on my list died, I'm not on 0 points anymore, and it's not even yet the 2nd half of the year!
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I mean,
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• No one on my list has died.

I mean
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                    No one on my list has died.

I mean
                    Join the club.

Even Asad is resisting his end.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                      No one on my list has died.

I mean
                      Amateurs... Wait a few years
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Nora Ephron has passed away at 71. RIP to a fine wordsmith.

Nora Ephron, an essayist and humorist in the Dorothy Parker mold (only smarter and funnier, some said) who became one of her era’s most successful screenwriters and filmmakers, making romantic comedy hits like “Sleepless in Seattle” and “When Harry Met Sally,” died on Tuesday in Manhattan. She was 71.

The cause was pneumonia brought on by acute myeloid leukemia.

Unique hit for Tuberski.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• But the Gabor skank still lives. There is no justice.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• RIP...

Breaking News Alert
                            The New York Times
                            Saturday, June 30, 2012 -- 2:05 PM EDT
                            -----

Yitzhak Shamir, Former Israeli Prime Minister, Dies at 96, Officials Say

Yitzhak Shamir, who emerged from the militant wing of Israel’s pre-state militia and served as prime minister longer than anyone except David Ben-Gurion, promoting a muscular Zionism and expansive settlement in the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip, died Saturday. He was 96.

His death was announced by the Israeli government.

As head of the right-wing Likud bloc, which Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu now leads, Mr. Shamir served as premier from 1983 to 1984 and from 1986 to 1992. He had withdrawn from public life over the past decade, silenced by Alzheimer’s disease.
                            Mr. Shamir was part of a group of right-wing politicians who rose to power in the 1970s and who adopted an unyielding opposition to territorial concessions for Palestinians.

Hits for: DaShi, Guynemer, Hauldron Collider, Krill, OzzyKP, Robert Plomp, and SlowwHand.

But not Ming.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• GTFI.
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                                PLATO receives his first ever Dead Pool hit.

Survey says...

LOS ANGELES, CALIF.—Richard Dawson, the wisecracking British entertainer who was among the schemers in the 1960s sitcom Hogan’s Heroes and a decade later began kissing thousands of female contestants as host of the game show Family Feud has died. He was 79.

Dawson, also known to TV fans as the Cockney POW Cpl. Peter Newkirk on Hogan’s Heroes, died Saturday night from complications related to esophageal cancer at Ronald Reagan Memorial hospital, his son Gary said.

A Unique Pick for PLATO (Rank 11)

= (171 - 11) + (100 - 79) + 25
                                =206 points
                                Thanks for your sacrifice Richard.
                                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                                X