No announcement yet.

I'm voting Republican . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a douche bag in this thread but his post is right above this one.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      You're starting page 2 on the default thread format, fool. Takes away some of your attempt at zing.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        It looks like Albert Speer is at it again. What's stuck up his butt this time? He thinks he can tell everyone else in Apolyton how they can and can't post. Gee, he sure is one uptight little *****. Remember this next time he goes on one of his little tirades about how he can't get a girlfriend because all women are *****es who avoid nice guys like him and he and begs for Apolyton to help him get laid.

Comment

I don't know. It's just his schtick, I guess.

Anyway back on topic... sort of. Yahoo and FunnyOrDie.com got together to do a parody of the recent GOP debates, it's one of the few good parodies I've seen in a while. I especially like how they slam Obama at the end when he's supposed to be giving his response.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

iam always amazed at how boring funny or die manage to be.

Comment

14 minutes? Not going to sit and watch that ****.

Mike Tyson as Herman Cain is a funny concept, though. No need for execution (it's executed badly anyway) but the image of Mike Tyson dressed as Herman Cain is funny.

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                What happened to the poly candidates? You know, Asher/Wiglaf etc. (or was it Wiglaf/Asher???). However, I'd vote for Kid/HL
                Who's HL? I'd run for VP. I don't know about pres.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

HalfLotus.
                  "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    Why does Oerdin present his information like a douche-bag?
                    He has erroneously assumed you set a good example.
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I'm voting Libertarian or for FDR whichever.
                      "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Working...
                      X