I'm voting Republican . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm voting Republican . . . .

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

curse you, Albi

Comment

I wish I were able to give a thread zero (or fewer) stars
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          I wish I were able to give a thread zero (or fewer) stars
          ligthen up

Comment

"I'm voting Republican because I don't want to know if the food I'm eating has been genetically modified or exposed to radiation."

So the Democrats are the anti-science party?
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
              ligthen up
              Ha ha, I wish I were able to give a thread zero (or fewer) stars, ha ha, because this thread is terrible, ha ha

Comment

ha, ha lighten up, ha, ha

Comment

MrFun sucks at this.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

He needs a different hobby. I mean hell, it's not like you see me posting dickgirl threads all of the time, and it's not like you see Asher mocking Apple all of the time (not even when Agathon was still here), and so on. But when you see that MrFun has posted a thread then there is an 80% chance that it will be about homosexuality, a 50% chance that it will be about how Republicans are awful, and a 0% chance that it will not be about homosexuality or Republicans.

BK was in the same boat as MrFun but in the opposite camp, and it was just as boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                      "I'm voting Republican because I don't want to know if the food I'm eating has been genetically modified or exposed to radiation."

They just don't want to eat anything that made contact with the sun's rays. And they only eat food that is found in the wild.

Comment

Yes. You should vote for them.
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I assume that you are too high on drugs that you wish were legal to get the sarcasm.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I always knew that Mr Fun will eventually flip flop and will eventually vote republican.

Just suprised it is this election cycle
                            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

The part in the "I'm voting Democrat" one where the college student says "I don't need to look into his past." Let's face it, that's an obvious reference to Birtherism.
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                              X