No announcement yet.

Pros and Cons of Proving God Exists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oddly, I can't find a single example of Elok calling himself a stupid jackass. At this point I can't determine if Kidicious is lying or if he lives in another reality of his own devising.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Ah, so we're talking about the hallucination on the wall. Assuming you're not just making this all up to impress a snake.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• I'm saying things are true and it doesn't matter what you or I say. Everything is literally written down in this case in this thread. It's more than obvious what the truth is. Of course now you're saying I'm halucinating. More writing on the wall.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• On the upside if someone proved God exists then we wouldn't get any more "Does God exist?" threads on web forums. That has to be worth something.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
            Ah, so we're talking about the hallucination on the wall. Assuming you're not just making this all up to impress a snake.

Bats in the belfry.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              On the upside if someone proved God exists then we wouldn't get any more "Does God exist?" threads on web forums. That has to be worth something.
              No, we would still have people on here talking about the melting temperature of the True Cross or chemtrails from angel wings or something.
              1011 1100

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                I'm saying things are true and it doesn't matter what you or I say. Everything is literally written down in this case in this thread. It's more than obvious what the truth is. Of course now you're saying I'm halucinating. More writing on the wall.
                I don't think it's possible for something to be more than obvious. Except in an extremely apathetic case, of course.

However, it's been clear for some time that what I say doesn't matter to your "interpretation" of what I say.
                1011 1100

Comment

You wrote it. For example, you told Imran that you were purposefully posting things that didn't make sense. That's a fact. It's still there in writing if you haven't edited it out. It's not something I wrote. It's what you wrote.
                  I haven't edited anything recently. Please cite me saying such a thing even once.
                  1011 1100

Comment

• You don't get it. There is no need to repeat what has already been posted just as there is no need to prove what is written in the Bible. What is written in the Bible is already written. What you posted earlier is already posted unless you edited.

Comment

• No, you don't get it. If you're alluding to something that you say I said, and neither I nor anybody else has any recollection of my writing such a thing (or of their reading it), then it behooves you to prove it by citing. If not, you have no cause to complain when you are treated as a liar or a nut. Especially given your history of drastically misinterpreting/distorting others' arguments. And if you don't believe that, you said you believe Jesus was a cybernetic unicorn. Where? It doesn't matter, I think you said it and therefore I don't have to say where!

You have yet to produce valid support for a single thing you have claimed in this thread, AFAIK. You attempted to support the "impressing the snake" claim with something that didn't hold up to investigation; therefore, I believe it is reasonable to infer that you have nothing more substantial to support your other claims, until such time as you provide actual support.
                      1011 1100

Comment

• It doesn't behoove me to restate things that you've already stated. I'm accusing you of something that you've already accused yourself of. That's not some bs or my opinion or a troll. It's a fact. A fact that you keep denying. You'll just deny it again because you have no shame. You're a shameless liar. But it doesn't matter. The evidence has already been posted and won't be reposted, not by me.

Comment

• I'm sensing a pattern here.

Kidicious: The Bible says [something stupid/insane]
                          Somebody Competent: Where?
                          Kidicious: Right there, in the Bible! Stupid! I'm not going to cite chapter and verse, you can look it up yourself!

Kidicious: Elok says [something he never said]
                          Elok: Where?
                          Kidicious: In this thread! Jackass! I'm not going to link to the post, you can look it up yourself!

And since you can't prove to Kidicious that the Bible / Elok never said what Kidicious claims they did, he wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                            I'm sensing a pattern here.

Kidicious: The Bible says [something stupid/insane]
                            Somebody Competent: Where?
                            Kidicious: Right there, in the Bible! Stupid! I'm not going to cite chapter and verse, you can look it up yourself!

Kidicious: Elok says [something he never said]
                            Elok: Where?
                            Kidicious: In this thread! Jackass! I'm not going to link to the post, you can look it up yourself!

And since you can't prove to Kidicious that the Bible / Elok never said what Kidicious claims they did, he wins.
                            Yeah, pretty much. One wonders why this strategy was never tried in court, or by science, it works so well.
                            1011 1100

Comment

It doesn't behoove me to restate things that you've already stated. I'm accusing you of something that you've already accused yourself of. That's not some bs or my opinion or a troll. It's a fact. A fact that you keep denying. You'll just deny it again because you have no shame. You're a shameless liar. But it doesn't matter. The evidence has already been posted and won't be reposted, not by me.
                              How about a link to the post? A post number, even? Anything at all to prove that you're not just making crap up or grossly misunderstanding, which are the two most probable explanations at this point?
                              1011 1100

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                                Yeah, pretty much. One wonders why this strategy was never tried in court, or by science, it works so well.
                                As soon as Kidicious can prove that he never made the statement in my signature then I'll gladly edit it out

Comment

Working...
                                X