No announcement yet.

U.S. Birth Rates Hit Record Lows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, but they're likely to have some experience of the system beyond simply looking at a graph and going 'HA! See this tells a complete story about an extremely complex system!'.

Sweden and Norway make even the western european nations look primitive when it comes to social welfare.

Comment

Experience doesn't mean ****.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

No, you're right. 2 minutes on google results in a far more educated and informed opinion.

Comment

Good Night! You're fitting in for sure!
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Comment

I have to give props to KH for choosing perhaps the most ambiguous chart ever posted in an online argument.

Though then he went and ****ed it up by actually implying what it was about later on.

I was crushed to learn it had nothing to do with penis size by nationality (presumably "50" is average... poor Koreans)

I still don't know which country is which in some of the several cases of duplicated colors though.

Comment

The graph shows a precipitous decline in either Sweden or Denmark's government spending as percent of GDP between the years 25 and 45. It's not that ambiguous. The Roman Empire might have had something to do with it, maybe we should discuss that.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                  The graph shows a precipitous decline in either Sweden or Denmark's government spending as percent of GDP between the years 25 and 45. It's not that ambiguous. The Roman Empire might have had something to do with it, maybe we should discuss that.
                  No, it shows either Sweden or Denmark going from ~72 something at ~"25" to ~55-58 something at ~"42". The labeling is ambiguous. As is the choice of colors in several cases. I gave props because I'm sure KH meant to do it. You shouldn't crush his spirit like this, it was a good joke.

Comment

I think certain other americans.....should do there part and start ****ing. Pretty soon it's going to be a national security issue. Not only will we not have enough cannon fodder but the ones we do have will be to big to fit in the cannon.
                    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Who is going to invade us in the distant future? I'm guessing Mexico, because the Canadians **** even less than we do, or they're using protection more.

Comment

Who is going to invade us in the distant future? I'm guessing Mexico, because the Canadians **** even less than we do, or they're using protection more.
                        I'm just joking about the cannon fodder. No need for alarm so go back to your couch and have another slice of pizza. It's a vegetable you know.
                        What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Feel free to look up the OECD numbers, you prat. Anybody who's paid any attention at all knows the approximate scale and timescale of the reduction. I'm not going to waste 20 minutes creating a plot which adheres to your standards when the one I found in 15 seconds is perfectly serviceable.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Pax View Post
                            I'm just joking about the cannon fodder. No need for alarm so go back to your couch and have another slice of pizza. It's a vegetable you know.
                            I had leftover vegetables for breakfast this morning
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                              Feel free to look up the OECD numbers, you prat. Anybody who's paid any attention at all knows the approximate scale and timescale of the reduction. I'm not going to waste 20 minutes creating a plot which adheres to your standards when the one I found in 15 seconds is perfectly serviceable.
                              If you're assuming people have already seen these numbers and know what years they correspond to then why the **** are you posting them?

Comment

I'd love to think that KH did reports to management/shareholders/investors/[insert group as appropriate], followed by a Q&A, with the same style and panache.
                                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X