No announcement yet.

U.S. Birth Rates Hit Record Lows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFG? Has this been you the whole time? I should have known.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It's 9 in the morning here already. You think I'm interested in keeping up this pointless argument?

Let's try a different tack shall we. What's you're thought on the latest season of Community? Sucks what I'm hearing they're gonna cancel it, though, right?

Comment

I'm not sure what's funnier--Kitchsum being butthurt that his country doesn't pursue destructive policies anymore, or the fact that he continues to deny the obvious.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
          It's 9 in the morning here already. You think I'm interested in keeping up this pointless argument?

Let's try a different tack shall we. What's you're thought on the latest season of Community? Sucks what I'm hearing they're gonna cancel it, though, right?
          I believe I told you that you'd get the respect you deserve.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            I'm not sure what's funnier--Kitchsum being butthurt that his country doesn't pursue destructive policies anymore, or the fact that he continues to deny the obvious.
            Don't worry, we still pursue enough destructive policies to satisfy me. Still better than your ridiculous excuse for a country though...

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
              I believe I told you that you'd get the respect you deserve.
              Can't let it go, huh? Alright, be that way.

Comment

Seriously, what everyone should see in this is that our immigration laws are evil and hurt our economy.
                Did you miss reading that there is a high unemployment rate. The problem is jobs idiot.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

clearly the solution is to make the government spend 70+% of the GDP, than lower it to mid 50's and you get low gov debt, low unemployment and high fertility... US is still ramping up the gov spend of GDP... give it another 20 years and they will be close to 70% and ready for a drop to boost the economy
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

No one eeven knows how much government spending affects the economy.

Comment

He voted for the people who took away the "destructive" policies. Why would he be butthurt? You're dumb.

Comment

Could someone explain to me why a large welfare state would lower fertility?

Comment

It wouldn't, the idea is retarded. Then again this is a thread where 2 minutes on google makes you an expert on a subject apparently.

Comment

KH is educated on the subject although I'm not exactly sure how much. I doubt that you and Kitscum know much at all.

Comment

About Sweden's social system? No you're quite right, I lived in Norway and worked closely with Swedish people, but it certainly doesn't mean I have any deep knowledge. Kitschum lived there didn't he? Ok, what are KH's credentials for speaking intelligently on the subject?

Oh and anyone who says 'you can't argue with numbers' is an idiot quite frankly. Since when did numbers alone provide a clear and effective picture of an issue?

Comment

So anyone who lives in the US is an expert on the US economy?

Comment

Working...
                                X