No announcement yet.

U.S. Birth Rates Hit Record Lows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If big-government advocates want to pretend that they're still living in a social-democratic paradise without it actually being true, I guess that's fine with me...
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
      If big-government advocates want to pretend that they're still living in a social-democratic paradise without it actually being true, I guess that's fine with me...
      Be my guest. Sure, that's none of what I argued, but you've already proven your complete ignorance of the topic of conversation.

Be sure to quote my use of "social-democratic paradise" too, you ****ing moron.

Comment

Do you always get this *****y when you're demonstrated to be woefully ignorant of facts known far and wide about the changes in the scale and structure of the Swedish welfare state?
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Where did I support murder, Mr. J'accuse?
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Do you always get this *****y when you're demonstrated to be woefully ignorant of facts known far and wide about the changes in the scale and structure of the Swedish welfare state?
            You googled it once. I lived it, debated it, for ****ing years. You still think you know something about this?

I voted for the party that implemented all the latest welfate reforms, you can't even name them. Yet you somehow think I'm an idiot because I don't base my judgment on a simple OECD or whatever percentage? **** you and the horse you rode in on.

Comment

Probably because you've posted no actual facts to support your statements. That and you post really stupid things on a regular basis. It's a fair assumption.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                Probably because you've posted no actual facts to support your statements. That and you post really stupid things on a regular basis. It's a fair assumption.
                Why are you in this thread where you don't belong? I don't worry. It just seems petty to me, that's all.

Comment

Sorry sweetheart, but you can't argue with numbers. Reduction in government spending as a percentage of GDP? Check. Reduction of universalism? Check. Reduction of top marginal tax rates? Check.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Plus, I'm always right.
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

That goes without saying. Which is why we never say it.
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Sorry sweetheart, but you can't argue with numbers. Reduction in government spending as a percentage of GDP? Check. Reduction of universalism? Check. Reduction of top marginal tax rates? Check.

Krazy, I normally respect your posts, but you know as well as I do that you've done 15 mins of research on this topic tops.

Oh, indeed, taxes have been lowered in Sweden somewhat over the last five years (not 20...), but to go from that to "distinctly less welfare state-ish" is a stretch and in fact opposite of what the right-wing government here has been arguing all along. And I'm inclined to agree with them. We have the same welfare state, if slightly more efficient and privatized, alright. Like I like it, because I did vote for them after all.

Comment

To be fair, it takes less than 15 minutes of research to prove you wrong.
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

To be fair, it takes less than 15 minutes of research to prove you wrong.
                            Too bad you don't even last that long. Yeah, I called your girlfriend, so what?

Comment

I love it when you make it about me.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You goof.

Comment

Working...
                                X