Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On Jury Duty, but how can I get the plaintiff's number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf lol
    "

Comment

Next time court is in session, drop your pants and wave your willy in her face.

This works 1000% of the time.
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
        This is a woman who has shown that she is willing to take someone to court... you are asking how to stalk her... this is an awesome idea

(\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Albert,
          If you must. You have her name and know how to contact her on facebook. I would wait a good amount of time after the case and attempt to contact her by requesting to be facebook friends if I just had to contact her. If you decide to contact her be delicate about the situation. Make it into a coincidence and tell her that you happened to have the same friends also make sure that you wait long enough to the point where a reasonable person would believe that your contacting her had nothing to do with the case. How long is that? you decide.
          What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
          What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Yeah. Good advice. Lay the foundation of any potential relationship over lies of ommission. That will work every time!
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

A juror was jailed for 8 months here for contacting the defendant.

Joanne Fraill pleaded guilty to contempt of court after contacting defendant, causing multimillion-pound drugs trial to collapse. By Jason Deans

Good luck in Sing Sing.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                Yeah. Good advice. Lay the foundation of any potential relationship over lies of ommission. That will work every time!
                What ommission. He noticed that she was the plaintiff in the case he was one of the jurors and that they have the same facebook friends. What was omitted? He does not have to tell her when and what he thinks about when he jacks off or when he takes a ****.
                What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Al, you're not actually going to do this crazy **** are you?

Comment

Al. Don't do anything. Wait a fortnight after a trial, and then pm her on facebook with "what a coincidence! I've just been reviewing my friend list and noticed you in X's friend list! Aren't you the hot plaintiff from that case where I was a juror? It's been my first time, but I think you were amazing."
                    Graffiti in a public toilet
                    Do not require skill or wit
                    Among the **** we all are poets
                    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

This is the most disturbing thing I have heard these past three days.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                        Al. Don't do anything. Wait a fortnight after a trial, and then pm her on facebook with "what a coincidence! I've just been reviewing my friend list and noticed you in X's friend list! Aren't you the hot plaintiff from that case where I was a juror? It's been my first time, but I think you were amazing."
                        I hate the way you all suggest I speak to women. I would sound like a ****ing dumbass if I talked like that.
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I think Alpie is playing dumb.
                          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            I hate the way you all suggest I speak to women. I would sound like a ****ing dumbass if I talked like that.
                            At least you won't have to worry about bleeding anusses in jail dumbass.
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              It's possible that the many non-virgins giving you advice are somewhat less clueless about this than you are
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Albert, Albert, Albert. I go away for an evening and this happens? What are we supposed to do with you?
                                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X