Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Repeatedly? It was like once.
    No, it was pretty much constant for a while there. Even when you weren't directly making fun of me for it, you brought it up in response to basically everything I said. If I said I liked blueberry muffins, you'd say something like "and here I thought aspies preferred oatmeal," or something else along those lines. Really bizarre stuff.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

That is entirely a lie but it's a funny lie.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The specific example about muffins was made up. The general trend, nope. But hey, while using the search function to try and find examples for you, I discovered that I used to be (around 2005) a huge pompous dumb**** on this site (cue somebody like Mobius making the obvious rejoinder...). It's oddly cheering to think of how much I've grown as a person.
        1011 1100

Comment

And you thought I was wrong for mocking your affliction!

Where's my apology, former pompous dumb****?!
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
            The specific example about muffins was made up. The general trend, nope. But hey, while using the search function to try and find examples for you, I discovered that I used to be (around 2005) a huge pompous dumb**** on this site (cue somebody like Mobius making the obvious rejoinder...). It's oddly cheering to think of how much I've grown as a person.
            This is why I never go back farther than twelve months on forum searches
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

But the fact that you can recognize your dumb****tery means you must have grown, to some extent. That's a good thing, no?
              1011 1100

Comment

I think everyone thinks they sound like a ****** when they look back at their own posts. I look back at ones I made 2 months ago and I'm like what the ****?

Guess I'm always growing

Comment

The fact that I've actually come back here and posted again means I've reverted to some inferior state, no?

Comment

I think everyone thinks they sound like a ****** when they look back at their own posts. I look back at ones I made 2 months ago and I'm like what the ****?

Guess I'm always growing
                    Really, when I look back at my old posts I think who's that clever guy and where did he go?
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I don't do searches because it's all been downhill since 2001 when I reached the pinnacle of human greatness...

Comment

I remember that.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                          I don't do searches because it's all been downhill since 2001 when I reached the pinnacle of human greatness...
                          Oh man. Yeah that was the best. At first, I was like 'whoah'. Then I thought about it was like 'no way'. I started to doubt it because you know, man, it was too much greatness. Didn't think that much greatness could exist in one place at the same time, like some laws of physics thing. But then it hit me again like, 'whoah', and I was sold. You did it, man.

Comment

My mother would claim I had aspergers and use it to put me down but every therapist/psychiatrist she would send me to all laughed at the proposition and said he clearly does not have aspergers.

My sales numbers at Wells Fargo speak for themselves about my sales and communicative abilities. I've been a manager at my other jobs, even going so far as to manage over 100 union employees, so I'm more than capable of motivating and getting large numbers of people to do what I tell them. I've always seized control of every academic project and dominated any presentation to the professor. In groups of strangers, I am usually the first to speak and break the ice. I am highly competitive, to a fault.

I'm too close to an Alpha male to be autistic.
                            Betas thinking they're alphas, a timeless tradition.
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

After Albie's participation in this thread I'm even more convinced he's not neurotypical at all.
                              Graffiti in a public toilet
                              Do not require skill or wit
                              Among the **** we all are poets
                              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                              X