The Pinnacle of Pettiness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pinnacle of Pettiness

I forget how exactly I found this site, ages ago. I forgot all about the site itself until recently, when some of the arguments here brought it to mind. I present it to you as a warning of how pathetic human beings can become:

Yes, that's right: it's an entire wiki set up for the exclusive purpose of mocking a single obscure male camwhore. You, too, can sink this low. REPENT!
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

to be fair, sonichu is really worth mocking.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Possibly, but who the hell sets up a wiki with, at present, more than a thousand articles for such a purpose?
      1011 1100

Comment

Sonichu himself.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Ben is a reasonable and intelligent man compared to sonichu.
          Graffiti in a public toilet
          Do not require skill or wit
          Among the **** we all are poets
          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Actually, his inabilty to get laid (yes, I've spent my evening reading this wiki) reminds me of a certain guy we all know.
            Both refuse to change their approach and are unable to comprehend what's wrong with it. Maybe Albie is also an autist?
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Velociraptors never did this. They were far more dignified.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                Actually, his inabilty to get laid (yes, I've spent my evening reading this wiki) reminds me of a certain guy we all know.
                Both refuse to change their approach and are unable to comprehend what's wrong with it. Maybe Albie is also an autist?
                1. I must admit that actually reading a substantial portion of the damn thing, when you don't know anything about its subject and have never heard of him before, is worse than making it. I was wrong.
                2. I'm actually mildly autistic myself (very mild case, happily married and largely functional), but I had almost considered it WRT Albie. Rigid moral code, no sense of tact, apparent social awkwardness...but a diagnosis by an online acquaintance is worthless in any case. Al is Al.
                1011 1100

Comment

My mother would claim I had aspergers and use it to put me down but every therapist/psychiatrist she would send me to all laughed at the proposition and said he clearly does not have aspergers.

My sales numbers at Wells Fargo speak for themselves about my sales and communicative abilities. I've been a manager at my other jobs, even going so far as to manage over 100 union employees, so I'm more than capable of motivating and getting large numbers of people to do what I tell them. I've always seized control of every academic project and dominated any presentation to the professor. In groups of strangers, I am usually the first to speak and break the ice. I am highly competitive, to a fault.

I'm too close to an Alpha male to be autistic.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

However, with that said, I don't go to parties or clubs and find such experiences very awkward. I also suck at talking to women to keep them interested.

In less leisurely settings, though, you'd mistake me for a hard-charging Alpha male.
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

People with aspergers can be effective at selling products and they can work hard on projects and learn how to give a good presentation. Also, you are not even remotely an alpha male if you're a 26-year-old virgin. I think you need to do away with your misconceptions.

Comment

While I'll trust that you were accurately diagnosed, in addition to what gribbler said, being domineering on projects does not preclude a diagnosis. We're perfectly capable of being domineering; I certainly was.

Also, while it's enlightening that you got your aspergers-is-shameful idea from your mother, you could still stand to ditch it.
                        1011 1100

Comment

Hasn't he repeatedly made fun of you for having asperger's? It brings to mind Ben's repeated attacks on homosexuality - "he doth protest insult too much"
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Repeatedly? It was like once.

Comment

Well, Asperger's was his designated, often random whipping-boy for a while there. Then I tore into him for it when he brought it up out of the blue in some thread about a bad video game, and it receded for a while. It comes and goes, really.
                              1011 1100

Comment

Working...
                              X